Notices
Sports NBA, NHL, NCAA, NFL, MLB, PGA & More at The Teamspeed Sports Forum.

Real Madrid land Klaas Jan Huntelaar

Search this Thread

Old 12-04-2008, 10:22 PM
Teamspeed Pro
All We'll Drive has a reputation beyond reputeAll We'll Drive has a reputation beyond reputeAll We'll Drive has a reputation beyond reputeAll We'll Drive has a reputation beyond reputeAll We'll Drive has a reputation beyond reputeAll We'll Drive has a reputation beyond reputeAll We'll Drive has a reputation beyond reputeAll We'll Drive has a reputation beyond reputeAll We'll Drive has a reputation beyond reputeAll We'll Drive has a reputation beyond reputeAll We'll Drive has a reputation beyond repute
Huntelaar is quality, nice pick up for Real.

Old 12-04-2008, 10:48 PM
Teamspeed Pro
like.no.other has a reputation beyond reputelike.no.other has a reputation beyond reputelike.no.other has a reputation beyond reputelike.no.other has a reputation beyond reputelike.no.other has a reputation beyond reputelike.no.other has a reputation beyond reputelike.no.other has a reputation beyond reputelike.no.other has a reputation beyond reputelike.no.other has a reputation beyond reputelike.no.other has a reputation beyond reputelike.no.other has a reputation beyond repute
I may be biased because I'm a Barca fan but they bought an injured unproven player and they paid alot of money for him I'll reserve judgement till I see him play

Old 12-04-2008, 11:04 PM
Teamspeed Pro
like.no.other has a reputation beyond reputelike.no.other has a reputation beyond reputelike.no.other has a reputation beyond reputelike.no.other has a reputation beyond reputelike.no.other has a reputation beyond reputelike.no.other has a reputation beyond reputelike.no.other has a reputation beyond reputelike.no.other has a reputation beyond reputelike.no.other has a reputation beyond reputelike.no.other has a reputation beyond reputelike.no.other has a reputation beyond repute
Huntelaar Makes Real Madrid Goal Pledge

Klaas-Jan Huntelaar spoke his first words of Spanish during his presentation at Real Madrid following a transfer from Ajax that was agreed between the clubs earlier this week.

The Dutch striker expressed his pride at having signed for Los Merengues and posed for the traditional photograph with the club's honorary president, Alfredo Do Stéfano, and his new shirt with the number 19 on the back.

Alongside current president, Ramón Calderón, the new arrival smiled for the cameras before saying a short message to his new fans in Spanish.

"Thank you to Mr Di Stefano and the president. I am very proud to play for Real Madrid. Many goals. Thank you to everybody," Huntelaar stated.

Calderón then explained that the club had planned to secure the services of the 25-year-old goalscorer in the summer, but the injury to Ruud van Nistelrooy meant that they had to bring forward that idea.

Huntelaar is the sixth Dutch player in the Madrid squad with Van Nistelrooy, Wesley Sneijder, Rafael Van der Vaart, Arjen Robben and Royston Drenthe all with the club alreday.

"Some of the players I already know from Ajax. It's going to be easier to adapt here than at a club where I don't know anyone," the striker added in English.

"Real Madrid is the biggest team in the world. I'll be doing all I can to help us catch up."

Lucas Brown, Goal.com

Attached Images  
Old 12-05-2008, 01:39 AM
Teamspeed Pro
911 S has a reputation beyond repute911 S has a reputation beyond repute911 S has a reputation beyond repute911 S has a reputation beyond repute911 S has a reputation beyond repute911 S has a reputation beyond repute911 S has a reputation beyond repute911 S has a reputation beyond repute911 S has a reputation beyond repute911 S has a reputation beyond repute911 S has a reputation beyond repute
^^^^
senior, you'll see how good he is.. now you should keep an eye on "el conejo" he has a point to prove till the winter break!!

HALA MADRID!!

Old 12-05-2008, 05:40 PM
Watch this space.
Chris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond repute
Real did grab the best Dutch players in the world... Trust me - this will be noticeable when the Dutch national team plays again.

Old 12-05-2008, 08:17 PM
FIGJAM
IIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by like.no.other
I may be biased because I'm a Barca fan but they bought an injured unproven player and they paid alot of money for him I'll reserve judgement till I see him play
unproven?!

are you kidding me? he has proven himself at every stage of the game, do i need to post his stats again?

ps. barca will be lucky to keep messi and eto'o, the sharks are circling.

Old 12-06-2008, 01:21 AM
Teamspeed Pro
911 S has a reputation beyond repute911 S has a reputation beyond repute911 S has a reputation beyond repute911 S has a reputation beyond repute911 S has a reputation beyond repute911 S has a reputation beyond repute911 S has a reputation beyond repute911 S has a reputation beyond repute911 S has a reputation beyond repute911 S has a reputation beyond repute911 S has a reputation beyond repute
^^^^

Old 12-08-2008, 01:03 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
blu8east is just really niceblu8east is just really niceblu8east is just really niceblu8east is just really niceblu8east is just really niceblu8east is just really niceblu8east is just really niceblu8east is just really niceblu8east is just really niceblu8east is just really niceblu8east is just really nice
Bicycle-Kick King- YouTube - Huntelaar: Bicycle Kick King
Reminds me of the great Van Basten !

Old 12-08-2008, 01:14 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
blu8east is just really niceblu8east is just really niceblu8east is just really niceblu8east is just really niceblu8east is just really niceblu8east is just really niceblu8east is just really niceblu8east is just really niceblu8east is just really niceblu8east is just really niceblu8east is just really nice
Originally Posted by IIVVX
unproven?!

are you kidding me? he has proven himself at every stage of the game, do i need to post his stats again?

Proven himself (stats) means nothing when you switch clubs with different status. Its more about personality than ability.

And the part about the sharks circling just shows the huge respect the ocean has shown towards us!!

Old 12-08-2008, 01:42 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Originally Posted by IIVVX
unproven?!

the Dutch league is not a proving ground IMO you should be proven on the highest level ie La Liga, EPL, Seire A..... and about numbers do you remember Alfonso Alves much better stats than Huntelar in the dutch league and he's average to be kind at Middlesbourgh

regarding Eto'o and Messi I'm not worried about them leaving anywhere else would be a step down

Quick Reply: Real Madrid land Klaas Jan Huntelaar