Notices
Southwest (US) Regional discussion forum for our members in AZ, NM, and NV

TX TSers: Harris Hill Road HPDE 5/29/10!!

Search this Thread

Old 05-13-2010, 08:03 PM
Teamspeed Pro
"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute
TX TSers: Harris Hill Road HPDE 5/29/10!!

Just wanted to see if anyone was interested in tracking H2R in San Marcos (between San Antonio and Austin). I will be there in my M3 with a friend and his e46 ZCP. It would be nice to get some others from the forum out there. Here is the info from H2R's email:

Saturday, May 29th - H2R High Performance Driving Experience

Our next 'in-house' HPDE, and our last one till at least late July.

This event is open to drivers of all skill levels. Each group (total 4) will get five, twenty minute runs. Novice and most Intermediate Drivers will have instructors all day.

Cost is $165 per driver.

These are a great way to get in-car instruction as a novice, or to run with similarly skilled drivers if you're a more advanced driver. Invite a buddy!

If you'd like to run, but don't have a car, we now have a couple of rental Miatas available through H2R partners. If you'd like to know more, please e-mail us.

For more information and to register, please visit ClubRegistration.net

Harris Hill Road

Old 05-13-2010, 08:48 PM
Teamspeed Pro
"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute
patiently waiting for PMac to respond...

Old 05-13-2010, 08:59 PM
Teamspeed Pro
PMac has a reputation beyond reputePMac has a reputation beyond reputePMac has a reputation beyond reputePMac has a reputation beyond reputePMac has a reputation beyond reputePMac has a reputation beyond reputePMac has a reputation beyond reputePMac has a reputation beyond reputePMac has a reputation beyond reputePMac has a reputation beyond reputePMac has a reputation beyond repute
Ooh - this has me written all over it! I need to check that I can get someone at the track to sign off on the tech inspection, but other than that, I'm pretty keen to go!

Old 05-13-2010, 08:59 PM
Teamspeed Pro
PMac has a reputation beyond reputePMac has a reputation beyond reputePMac has a reputation beyond reputePMac has a reputation beyond reputePMac has a reputation beyond reputePMac has a reputation beyond reputePMac has a reputation beyond reputePMac has a reputation beyond reputePMac has a reputation beyond reputePMac has a reputation beyond reputePMac has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by JC919
patiently waiting for PMac to respond...
ask and ye shall receive.

Old 05-17-2010, 01:04 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
Backdoc is an unknown quantity at this point
I hope to be out there... I just have get my car finished and sorted out.

Old 05-17-2010, 01:07 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Originally Posted by Backdoc
I hope to be out there... I just have get my car finished and sorted out.
I'm signed up. Bo's going to take care of the tech inspection, and spousal approval has been granted, so those were my two roadblocks.