Notices
Southeast (US) Regional discussion forum for our members in AL, GA, and FL

12/17/11 - Mega Cruise in South Florida.....

Search this Thread

Old 12-14-2011, 04:44 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
Geared is infamous around these partsGeared is infamous around these partsGeared is infamous around these partsGeared is infamous around these partsGeared is infamous around these partsGeared is infamous around these partsGeared is infamous around these partsGeared is infamous around these parts
12/17/11 - Mega Cruise in South Florida.....

Didn't see this over here so I thought I'd help spread the word.

Details on the FB page Florida Mega Cruise Car Show N Cruise 2011 | Facebook

Gotta register here www.visionautosfl.com

Quote:

Overview
The Florida Mega Cruise is a one-day cruise for all types of car enthusiasts from Florida. We intend to make this one of the biggest show and cruise to date. Your registration is key to a successful event. The event is free and will be led by Vision Autos. We will be making three checkpoints to pick up more cars and continue our cruise. You can choose to wait until we get to the checkpoint closest to you or join us early in West Palm Beach for the entire ride. Once we reach Key West we plan on having a car show and eating an early dinner before coming to an end.
Itinerary

Start:

Target (WPB)
1760 Palm Beach Lakes Boulevard, West Palm Beach, FL
Time: 8:00 am
Driver’s Meeting: 8:15am
Depart: 8:30am

Checkpoint 1:

Dave and Buster’s of Fort Lauderdale
3000 Oakwood Boulevard, Hollywood, FL
Time: 9:15am
Driver’s Meeting: 9:20am
Depart: 9:30am

Checkpoint 2:

Hooters Restaurant of Doral (Miami)
8695 Northwest 13th Terrace, Miami, FL
Time: 10:45 am
Driver’s Meeting: During Lunch
Depart: 12:30pm

Checkpoint 3:

Shell World (Key Largo)
97600 Overseas Highway, Key Largo, FL
Time: 1:30pm
Driver’s Meeting:1:45pm
Depart: 1:55pm

End:

Marriott Hotel Key West
3841 North Roosevelt Boulevard, Key West, FL
Time: 4:00pm

HOTEL INFO

FINALLY got a hold of all the hotel information if you are going on the cruise sign up on the website above, we will send you the promotion code link to get the discount on the hotel room. Rooms are limited! THERE ARE ONLY 55 ROOMS. Prices start from $179 a night compared to $250+ a night during their peak season.

Rules & Regulations

-Cruise will be led with Vision Autos Leaders upfront and will be marked so you know who they are.
-MUST BE ON TIME.
-Once at checkpoint you should be ready to go with a full tank of gas.
-Please bring extra cash for food.
-Must be registered either online or at the checkpoint
-Each car will receive a number for the cruise
-If you need to stop for any reason you must call in to the leaders so we slow down but will not stop unless announced otherwise.
NO RACING, this is a cruise, everybody must stick together.
By registering you are agreeing to these rules and regulations.
All times and locations are subject to change.

Old 12-19-2011, 01:51 PM
TEAMSPEED.COM
Omar@VelosDesignwerks You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Omar@VelosDesignwerks You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Omar@VelosDesignwerks You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Omar@VelosDesignwerks You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Omar@VelosDesignwerks You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Omar@VelosDesignwerks You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Omar@VelosDesignwerks You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Omar@VelosDesignwerks You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Omar@VelosDesignwerks You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Omar@VelosDesignwerks You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Omar@VelosDesignwerks You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
How was this event? We need some more action here in South Florida?

Old 12-19-2011, 05:28 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
Geared is infamous around these partsGeared is infamous around these partsGeared is infamous around these partsGeared is infamous around these partsGeared is infamous around these partsGeared is infamous around these partsGeared is infamous around these partsGeared is infamous around these parts
it was pretty good given the weather was fritzy....

i agree - we need more events! I have the property to host the events...i just don't have the time to put them together the right way

Old 12-19-2011, 06:24 PM
Teamspeed Pro
slord has a reputation beyond reputeslord has a reputation beyond reputeslord has a reputation beyond reputeslord has a reputation beyond reputeslord has a reputation beyond reputeslord has a reputation beyond reputeslord has a reputation beyond reputeslord has a reputation beyond reputeslord has a reputation beyond reputeslord has a reputation beyond reputeslord has a reputation beyond repute
Any pics to share?

Old 12-20-2011, 05:43 PM
DJ
Teamspeed Pro
DJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Geared
it was pretty good given the weather was fritzy....

i agree - we need more events! I have the property to host the events...i just don't have the time to put them together the right way
Get together with Omar@Velos, if worth it we'll sponsor it.