Notices
Southeast (US) Regional discussion forum for our members in AL, GA, and FL

Hello South Florida

Search this Thread

Old 02-10-2010, 09:12 AM
Teamspeed Member
Sully is a name known to allSully is a name known to allSully is a name known to allSully is a name known to allSully is a name known to allSully is a name known to allSully is a name known to allSully is a name known to allSully is a name known to allSully is a name known to allSully is a name known to all
Hello South Florida

Hello fellow Team Speed members. I would like to take this time an introduce myself. My name is Shawn Sullivan and I am the owner of Sully’s Detailing. I am proud to offer South Florida with our one of a kind detailing services. We strive to bring out customers a one a kind detailing experience that will keep them coming back for more. We offer everything from a simple wash to extensive paint correction and we have recently teamed up with Derek Patageorge to offer South Florida some of the best window tinting around. We strive for perfection and that is what you guys will get. I am looking forward to serving fellow Team Speed members.

Thanks for your time
Shawn

Old 02-19-2010, 07:44 PM
Teamspeed's Florida Ambassador
Hernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond repute
Welcome to the Team. Do you do clear wraps.

Old 02-20-2010, 12:55 AM
Teamspeed Member
Sully is a name known to allSully is a name known to allSully is a name known to allSully is a name known to allSully is a name known to allSully is a name known to allSully is a name known to allSully is a name known to allSully is a name known to allSully is a name known to allSully is a name known to all
I dont but on of my business does. Shoot me a PM and I will give you his info

Old 02-20-2010, 12:04 PM
Banned
Jo_Switzer has a reputation beyond reputeJo_Switzer has a reputation beyond reputeJo_Switzer has a reputation beyond reputeJo_Switzer has a reputation beyond reputeJo_Switzer has a reputation beyond reputeJo_Switzer has a reputation beyond reputeJo_Switzer has a reputation beyond reputeJo_Switzer has a reputation beyond reputeJo_Switzer has a reputation beyond reputeJo_Switzer has a reputation beyond reputeJo_Switzer has a reputation beyond repute
Welcome! I'm a Miami boy from way-back.