Notices
Southeast (US) Regional discussion forum for our members in AL, GA, and FL

Sarasota Ferrari Owners

Search this Thread

Old 03-05-2011, 05:25 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
ptphotography You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ptphotography You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ptphotography You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ptphotography You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ptphotography You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ptphotography You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ptphotography You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ptphotography You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ptphotography You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ptphotography You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ptphotography You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Sarasota Ferrari Owners

Hey everyone. I'm working on putting a little project together back home. I'm trying to round up a really nice, well built, clean horse stable (yes, a horse stable) to shoot a few F-Cars at. I have a few locations lined up and I was wondering if any of the Ferrari owners in the surrounding areas would be interested in coming out and having some fun with both types of Prancing Horses

Right now the locations I have in mind are just east of I-75 in Sarasota, with one possible location down in Englewood, FL. The locations will be completely volunteered by the property owners so I think it would be nice to get as many cars out to give them a nice little showing.

Let me know if you're interested. If I can get a spot secured soon I'm looking at the weekend of March 18-20. I was planning on going to Supercar Experience or the 12 Hours but decided I'd come home to spend some time my family. That's always better, right? So let me know if anyone would like to be included.

Shoot me a PM, email me (pt1202@gmail.com) or call me (941) 320-5192.

Should be a fun little project with some great results for everyone.

Thanks!

Peter

[Photos] Peter Tromboni Photography | A Site Dedicated to the Photographic Talents of Peter Tromboni

I did a similar shoot with a Porsche and GTO last summer at an abandoned barn but I really want something clean and in use with a few Ferraris/Horses.

Old 03-07-2011, 08:43 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
ptphotography You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ptphotography You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ptphotography You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ptphotography You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ptphotography You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ptphotography You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ptphotography You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ptphotography You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ptphotography You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ptphotography You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ptphotography You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Bumpity bump for good times. Come on guys! Anyone?????????

Old 05-04-2011, 09:39 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Just a heads up I moved back home to Sarasota this past weekend and I need to give a new location for photoshoots a test run before I shoot a 458 Italia in 2 weeks. If anyone wants a few free shots of their car let me know.