Notices
Porsches from the Past | General Porsche News Air-Cooled 911's, 928, 944, 924, & All Other Past Porsche Models & News.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Cocaine white 959 spotted in London + Bonus

Search this Thread

Old 06-05-2008, 02:59 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
-Centurion is an unknown quantity at this point
Passed by Dorchester hotel today and like alway I was caught off guard by some god sent cars. I don't think that there is any exotic car which hasn't set it's four wheels on their parking. This is the spot to pass by if you want to see some next level sh*t like a Maybach 57s, Veyron or Enzo.

Was pleased to see a drophead coupe there, this one i spotted today is actually the 4th one I've seen here in London. The Zonda was obviously the high light of the day since I've never seen one on public roads before.

Old 06-05-2008, 03:44 PM
Teamspeed Pro
4Wheels has a reputation beyond repute4Wheels has a reputation beyond repute4Wheels has a reputation beyond repute4Wheels has a reputation beyond repute4Wheels has a reputation beyond repute4Wheels has a reputation beyond repute4Wheels has a reputation beyond repute4Wheels has a reputation beyond repute4Wheels has a reputation beyond repute4Wheels has a reputation beyond repute4Wheels has a reputation beyond repute
More pics of the Zonda please!

Old 06-05-2008, 04:31 PM
Teamspeed Pro
PatrickHenry has a reputation beyond reputePatrickHenry has a reputation beyond reputePatrickHenry has a reputation beyond reputePatrickHenry has a reputation beyond reputePatrickHenry has a reputation beyond reputePatrickHenry has a reputation beyond reputePatrickHenry has a reputation beyond reputePatrickHenry has a reputation beyond reputePatrickHenry has a reputation beyond reputePatrickHenry has a reputation beyond reputePatrickHenry has a reputation beyond repute
nice find on the zonda!

Old 06-05-2008, 09:25 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
jpohl402 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jpohl402 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jpohl402 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jpohl402 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jpohl402 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jpohl402 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jpohl402 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jpohl402 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jpohl402 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jpohl402 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jpohl402 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
LOVE the cars and backgrounds!
Thank you so much for sharing.....
Post any more if you have them..........

Old 06-06-2008, 12:46 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Russ has a reputation beyond reputeRuss has a reputation beyond reputeRuss has a reputation beyond reputeRuss has a reputation beyond reputeRuss has a reputation beyond reputeRuss has a reputation beyond reputeRuss has a reputation beyond reputeRuss has a reputation beyond reputeRuss has a reputation beyond reputeRuss has a reputation beyond reputeRuss has a reputation beyond repute
What a great car (the 959)

Old 06-06-2008, 01:14 PM
Teamspeed Member
Khalil is a jewel in the roughKhalil is a jewel in the roughKhalil is a jewel in the roughKhalil is a jewel in the roughKhalil is a jewel in the roughKhalil is a jewel in the roughKhalil is a jewel in the roughKhalil is a jewel in the roughKhalil is a jewel in the roughKhalil is a jewel in the roughKhalil is a jewel in the rough
Wow, a gold Range Rover. Not something you see everyday!

Old 06-06-2008, 01:36 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
saintv90 has a brilliant futuresaintv90 has a brilliant futuresaintv90 has a brilliant futuresaintv90 has a brilliant futuresaintv90 has a brilliant futuresaintv90 has a brilliant futuresaintv90 has a brilliant futuresaintv90 has a brilliant futuresaintv90 has a brilliant futuresaintv90 has a brilliant futuresaintv90 has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by Khalil
Wow, a gold Range Rover. Not something you see everyday!
I think its a wrap. Something commonly done for the gumball rally and others.

Old 06-06-2008, 03:23 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
-Centurion is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally Posted by saintv90
I think its a wrap. Something commonly done for the gumball rally and others.
Yeah, it's vinyl and you can see that it's pealing off on the rear left wheel arch.

Old 06-09-2008, 07:00 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
lordceniza You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!lordceniza You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!lordceniza You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!lordceniza You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!lordceniza You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!lordceniza You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!lordceniza You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!lordceniza You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!lordceniza You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!lordceniza You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!lordceniza You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
wow, great pics! cars look awesome. aside from the food there, London is so amazing.

Old 06-09-2008, 08:04 PM
ABC
Teamspeed Junior Member
ABC will become famous soon enoughABC will become famous soon enoughABC will become famous soon enoughABC will become famous soon enoughABC will become famous soon enoughABC will become famous soon enoughABC will become famous soon enoughABC will become famous soon enough
wow! thanks for sharing. brings back memories when i was in london. i saw 3 SLRs of which two were 722s. so many nice cars!!!