Notices
Porsches from the Past | General Porsche News Air-Cooled 911's, 928, 944, 924, & All Other Past Porsche Models & News.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Cocaine white 959 spotted in London + Bonus

Search this Thread

Old 05-16-2008, 03:19 PM
Teamspeed Member
Nightfall is an unknown quantity at this point
whats with the sun? are you sure thats london?

Old 05-16-2008, 03:30 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Mr Kram has a reputation beyond reputeMr Kram has a reputation beyond reputeMr Kram has a reputation beyond reputeMr Kram has a reputation beyond reputeMr Kram has a reputation beyond reputeMr Kram has a reputation beyond reputeMr Kram has a reputation beyond reputeMr Kram has a reputation beyond reputeMr Kram has a reputation beyond reputeMr Kram has a reputation beyond reputeMr Kram has a reputation beyond repute
great pics. never seen a 959 in white before.

Old 05-17-2008, 07:03 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
-Centurion is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally Posted by Nightfall
whats with the sun? are you sure thats london?
Yes I'm sure, because the weather have given us the evil eye by taking a full 180 degree turn on Tuesday, it's been gray and chilly since then which has somewhat put people off because yesterday there were far less people outside than there was on monday. Last week was dope with hot Mediterranean temperatures, tourists flocked the streets while hot and rare cars crawled out like cockroaches at night, it's was blazin. When it was dead hot here I saw more convertibles than I saw on people's heads, everybody was flossin.

Last edited by -Centurion; 05-17-2008 at 07:06 AM.
Old 05-17-2008, 09:15 AM
Teamspeed Pro
4Wheels has a reputation beyond repute4Wheels has a reputation beyond repute4Wheels has a reputation beyond repute4Wheels has a reputation beyond repute4Wheels has a reputation beyond repute4Wheels has a reputation beyond repute4Wheels has a reputation beyond repute4Wheels has a reputation beyond repute4Wheels has a reputation beyond repute4Wheels has a reputation beyond repute4Wheels has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by -Centurion
Yes I'm sure, because the weather have given us the evil eye by taking a full 180 degree turn on Tuesday, it's been gray and chilly since then which has somewhat put people off because yesterday there were far less people outside than there was on monday. Last week was dope with hot Mediterranean temperatures, tourists flocked the streets while hot and rare cars crawled out like cockroaches at night, it's was blazin. When it was dead hot here I saw more convertibles than I saw on people's heads, everybody was flossin.
Just like Holland then, the weather has gone from heaven to absolute donkey crap in the last 3 days...

Old 05-17-2008, 10:15 PM
Teamspeed Pro
alkyoneus has a reputation beyond reputealkyoneus has a reputation beyond reputealkyoneus has a reputation beyond reputealkyoneus has a reputation beyond reputealkyoneus has a reputation beyond reputealkyoneus has a reputation beyond reputealkyoneus has a reputation beyond reputealkyoneus has a reputation beyond reputealkyoneus has a reputation beyond reputealkyoneus has a reputation beyond reputealkyoneus has a reputation beyond repute
is that a bodyguard next to it?

Old 05-18-2008, 08:04 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
Originally Posted by alkyoneus
is that a bodyguard next to it?
No, that's actually the humble owner, exchanged a few words with it. I asked if it's as unreliable as a 1960s Soviet space shuttle a'la Ferrari 355 and he responded with a no. I hasn't let him down and all mechanic care is receives is annual service.

Some more:

Last edited by -Centurion; 05-18-2008 at 08:16 AM.
Old 05-18-2008, 08:16 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member

Old 05-18-2008, 04:01 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Chris G has a reputation beyond reputeChris G has a reputation beyond reputeChris G has a reputation beyond reputeChris G has a reputation beyond reputeChris G has a reputation beyond reputeChris G has a reputation beyond reputeChris G has a reputation beyond reputeChris G has a reputation beyond reputeChris G has a reputation beyond reputeChris G has a reputation beyond reputeChris G has a reputation beyond repute
Insane, I had no idea there was such an abundance of money there.

The 959 is love. I remember when I saw my first one, what a gorgeous car.

Old 05-21-2008, 04:02 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
Batman!!!

The car was insane, the owner has blacked the hell out of it. The tint was crazy with absolute zero visibility of who's inside! Unsurprisingly it has Dubai plates, in fact you see very high end cars with Arabic plates here once in a while.

Watching people standing still and turning their heads when the Drophead passed by was funny. With Phantoms, AMV8 and Bentley CGTs all over the places it takes one very special car to get people's attention. The drophead had the stance of a yatch as if the front wheels were larger than the rear ones, it rolled very high. Very impressive sight.

Equally as nice was the F430 I spotted which at first sight looked to be steel gray but it was actually military gray with a splash of green like a jet fighter. Highly attractive colour and went well with the yellow details like the ceramic brakes and the safety belts inside. On the passenger seat with the latest issue of Top Gear with a yellow Farrari California on the cover page.

Old 05-21-2008, 04:03 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member

Quick Reply: Cocaine white 959 spotted in London + Bonus