Notices
Porsches from the Past | General Porsche News Air-Cooled 911's, 928, 944, 924, & All Other Past Porsche Models & News.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Cocaine white 959 spotted in London + Bonus

Search this Thread

Old 05-13-2008, 09:52 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
-Centurion is an unknown quantity at this point
Cocaine white 959 spotted in London + Bonus

Finished my last exam yesterday, felt a sense of relief and celebrated with a tranquil walk around central london with my camera in hand. The weather is lovely and everyone in shining like a star. Saw a gazzilion gorgeous cars but when I spotted the Porsche 959 everything else just blurred. It was like holding a new born baby in your hands, you realize how unimportant everything else is. What a stunning marvel, barely 400 made and I have seen one of them here in London. it didn't look a bit old at all, even though it's 20 years old. What a machine, easily one of the best cars I've ever seen. Pictures don't do the car justice, it was really THAT special.

Equally impressive was the Brooklands, at first I thought it was a Arnage but then I saw that it only had two doors. It was parked outside receiving a minor mid-day bath in the form of polish with a damp cloth, while the owner was chilling indoors. The interior was white with black accents and black wood. I loved it before I saw it for the first time and now I love it even more.

Bonus!

Last edited by -Centurion; 05-15-2008 at 07:01 PM.
Old 05-13-2008, 09:53 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member

Old 05-13-2008, 09:59 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
MichaelJr1186 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!MichaelJr1186 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!MichaelJr1186 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!MichaelJr1186 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!MichaelJr1186 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!MichaelJr1186 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!MichaelJr1186 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!MichaelJr1186 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!MichaelJr1186 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!MichaelJr1186 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!MichaelJr1186 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
badass... thanks for the pics.

Old 05-13-2008, 10:26 AM
Board Certified Car Fanatic
RufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond repute
Thanks for a taste of merry old England !

Old 05-13-2008, 10:30 AM
Teamspeed's Official Shaikh
CondorCGT has a reputation beyond reputeCondorCGT has a reputation beyond reputeCondorCGT has a reputation beyond reputeCondorCGT has a reputation beyond reputeCondorCGT has a reputation beyond reputeCondorCGT has a reputation beyond reputeCondorCGT has a reputation beyond reputeCondorCGT has a reputation beyond reputeCondorCGT has a reputation beyond reputeCondorCGT has a reputation beyond reputeCondorCGT has a reputation beyond repute
WoW

Old 05-13-2008, 10:45 AM
AMGFanatic
MeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond repute
I am in love with that Gold Quatrroporte, I've got an obsession with Blue,Gold and Black cars.

Old 05-13-2008, 11:04 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
Originally Posted by MeanMachine
I am in love with that Gold Quatrroporte, I've got an obsession with Blue,Gold and Black cars.
Yeah it was quite a looker with its golden exterior paired with a brown interior. It was parked on the same street as the M3 and 959.

Old 05-13-2008, 11:04 AM
Neg Rep Zen Master
Marc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond repute
London always has some nice machines on the streets but this was a treat very nice indeed

Old 05-13-2008, 11:09 AM
AMGFanatic
MeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by -Centurion
Yeah it was quite a looker with its golden exterior paired with a brown interior. It was parked on the same street as the M3 and 959.
I cant get bored of it if I had that combination, its a great car but a friends 2005 model maserati is always in the garage and it can get quiet costly.

Old 05-13-2008, 11:30 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
saintv90 has a brilliant futuresaintv90 has a brilliant futuresaintv90 has a brilliant futuresaintv90 has a brilliant futuresaintv90 has a brilliant futuresaintv90 has a brilliant futuresaintv90 has a brilliant futuresaintv90 has a brilliant futuresaintv90 has a brilliant futuresaintv90 has a brilliant futuresaintv90 has a brilliant future
Great pics! And congrats on finishing your exam!

Quick Reply: Cocaine white 959 spotted in London + Bonus