Notices
Porsches from the Past | General Porsche News Air-Cooled 911's, 928, 944, 924, & All Other Past Porsche Models & News.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

EVO: Ferrari 288 GTO v Porsche 959

Search this Thread

Old 10-05-2010, 01:25 PM
Teamspeed Pro
phunkshon has a reputation beyond reputephunkshon has a reputation beyond reputephunkshon has a reputation beyond reputephunkshon has a reputation beyond reputephunkshon has a reputation beyond reputephunkshon has a reputation beyond reputephunkshon has a reputation beyond reputephunkshon has a reputation beyond reputephunkshon has a reputation beyond reputephunkshon has a reputation beyond reputephunkshon has a reputation beyond repute
Arrow EVO: Ferrari 288 GTO v Porsche 959

Not the best comparison in the world, but anything with a 959 in it is worth a look!

Ferrari 288 GTO v Porsche 959 1980s supercar battle video | evo
Ferrari 288 GTO v Porsche 959 1980s supercar battle video | evo

Old 10-05-2010, 01:52 PM
FIGJAM
IIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond repute
did you just repost yourself?

Old 10-15-2010, 09:24 AM
Teamspeed Poster Extraordinaire
McRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond repute
enjoyable vids...wish there was more on the 959

Old 10-19-2010, 11:14 PM
Its only three o'clock....wtf
JonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond repute
Old 10-19-2010, 11:25 PM
Teamspeed Pro
"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute
I still have the 959 framed poster on my wall that was given to me when I was only four years old. Too match that, I have a similar poster of the 288 GTO (received at the same time in my life), which is my favorite Ferrari. What a comparison and oh what a great issue.

EVO is without a doubt the greatest car magazine in the world. I eagerly await seeing my copy whenever I return home after my monthly work offshore and I have a collection of every single copy since January 2003 and a sporadic amount from before that. The true icing on the cake is the involvement of the great Mr. Harris. Honestly, when he joined EVO (and Richard Meaden returned) it may have been the greatest moment for the magazine. DJ, an invitation to this community needs to be sent to him

Last edited by "The JC"; 10-19-2010 at 11:29 PM.
Old 10-20-2010, 10:38 PM
FIGJAM
IIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by JC919
EVO is without a doubt the greatest car magazine in the world. I eagerly await seeing my copy whenever I return home after my monthly work offshore and I have a collection of every single copy since January 2003 and a sporadic amount from before that. The true icing on the cake is the involvement of the great Mr. Harris. Honestly, when he joined EVO (and Richard Meaden returned) it may have been the greatest moment for the magazine. DJ, an invitation to this community needs to be sent to him
couldn't have said it better.