Notices
Porsches from the Past | General Porsche News Air-Cooled 911's, 928, 944, 924, & All Other Past Porsche Models & News.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Thatcher's 993 RSR clone build project thread!

Search this Thread

Old 05-12-2010, 02:13 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
calypso You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!calypso You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!calypso You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!calypso You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!calypso You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!calypso You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!calypso You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!calypso You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!calypso You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!calypso You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!calypso You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Subscribed. You must get such satisfaction building something so beautiful yourself. My DIY skills suck.

Old 05-12-2010, 03:26 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Carrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by IIVVX
try PM'ing him dude, a bit of tact goes a long way.
It was more of a joke but if he would... I know some one who would love to buy it.

Old 05-12-2010, 03:51 PM
FIGJAM
IIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by porschecarreragtmay6
It was more of a joke but if he would... I know some one who would love to buy it.
great story, PM HIM.

Old 05-26-2010, 03:57 PM
Teamspeed Member
Thatcher has a reputation beyond reputeThatcher has a reputation beyond reputeThatcher has a reputation beyond reputeThatcher has a reputation beyond reputeThatcher has a reputation beyond reputeThatcher has a reputation beyond reputeThatcher has a reputation beyond reputeThatcher has a reputation beyond reputeThatcher has a reputation beyond reputeThatcher has a reputation beyond reputeThatcher has a reputation beyond repute
Here's the latest, it's really close to being on the road. Painted and installed a ducktail that I picked up in LA a few weeks ago from Peter at Rennspeed. I'm really liking the ducktail...The 3.8 RS tail just wasn't me. Installing fender liners today, new custom rear drop links front Tarett Engineering, and a few other details. Getting different tires put on the twists today.. going with 295/30 rears and 245/40 fronts... so narrower in the rear and wider in the front. Pictures:

Old 05-26-2010, 04:16 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Ludas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond repute
OMG amazing! I have totally missed this thread but seems like I discovered it right when it reached its peak. That ducktail is perfect for your car, the entire project is just so sick!
Congrats to your incredible car

Old 05-26-2010, 04:38 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Alzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond repute
Great call on the ducktail! It makes it completely unique! I love it!

Old 05-27-2010, 01:14 AM
V35
Teamspeed Junior Member
V35 is a splendid one to beholdV35 is a splendid one to beholdV35 is a splendid one to beholdV35 is a splendid one to beholdV35 is a splendid one to beholdV35 is a splendid one to beholdV35 is a splendid one to beholdV35 is a splendid one to beholdV35 is a splendid one to beholdV35 is a splendid one to beholdV35 is a splendid one to behold
OMG that looks so sick.

Old 05-27-2010, 01:54 AM
Teamspeed Pro
GuessWho has a reputation beyond reputeGuessWho has a reputation beyond reputeGuessWho has a reputation beyond reputeGuessWho has a reputation beyond reputeGuessWho has a reputation beyond reputeGuessWho has a reputation beyond reputeGuessWho has a reputation beyond reputeGuessWho has a reputation beyond reputeGuessWho has a reputation beyond reputeGuessWho has a reputation beyond reputeGuessWho has a reputation beyond repute
Awesome this is one bad ass car

Old 05-27-2010, 03:15 AM
Teamspeed Pro
03-turbo911 has a reputation beyond repute03-turbo911 has a reputation beyond repute03-turbo911 has a reputation beyond repute03-turbo911 has a reputation beyond repute03-turbo911 has a reputation beyond repute03-turbo911 has a reputation beyond repute03-turbo911 has a reputation beyond repute03-turbo911 has a reputation beyond repute03-turbo911 has a reputation beyond repute03-turbo911 has a reputation beyond repute03-turbo911 has a reputation beyond repute
Stunning with the duck tail!

Old 05-27-2010, 02:26 PM
Photographer Extraordinaire
atomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond repute
Does that mean you're moving to Maine?

Quick Reply: Thatcher's 993 RSR clone build project thread!