Notices
Pit-Stop Discussion Forum For Racing/Track events, DE/Autocross, Professional Racing Events, Nascar, Formula 1, IndyCar, & More.

Daytona Danica Story

Search this Thread

Old 02-25-2013, 09:01 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
dieter.manero is on a distinguished roaddieter.manero is on a distinguished roaddieter.manero is on a distinguished roaddieter.manero is on a distinguished roaddieter.manero is on a distinguished roaddieter.manero is on a distinguished road
Daytona Danica Story

Is there any one else out there that got a little sick of the commantators references to Danica in the Daytona 500 race. I am (was) a Nascar fan. But Getting tired of all their PR stunts that they are pulling.

You would swear she was gods gift to Racing. Any person who has a hint of racing in their blood can run the respectable lap at Daytona with a well funded car. Basically going flat out all the way round. Now if she can pull of a pole or a top 5 in any of the other technical tracks, then maybe I'll give her the benefit of the doubt and say she can race.

On top of which in the Nationwide series they barely make reference to her but now that she's in the Sprint Cup, ever second sentence the make reference to this woman.

Can not wait for the day I read in the paper for the day that she crashs hard in the wall, and with a little hope ends her career then again they might make her the next Dale E sr.

Old 03-23-2013, 02:15 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
The Yank has a spectacular aura aboutThe Yank has a spectacular aura aboutThe Yank has a spectacular aura aboutThe Yank has a spectacular aura aboutThe Yank has a spectacular aura aboutThe Yank has a spectacular aura aboutThe Yank has a spectacular aura aboutThe Yank has a spectacular aura aboutThe Yank has a spectacular aura aboutThe Yank has a spectacular aura aboutThe Yank has a spectacular aura about
i heard shes overrated as hell and i dont even follow nascar lol

Old 03-23-2013, 03:16 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
fone phreak You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!fone phreak You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!fone phreak You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!fone phreak You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!fone phreak You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!fone phreak You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!fone phreak You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!fone phreak You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!fone phreak You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!fone phreak You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!fone phreak You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
What's NASCAR?

Old 03-23-2013, 05:09 PM
Teamspeed Pro
theprotest has a reputation beyond reputetheprotest has a reputation beyond reputetheprotest has a reputation beyond reputetheprotest has a reputation beyond reputetheprotest has a reputation beyond reputetheprotest has a reputation beyond reputetheprotest has a reputation beyond reputetheprotest has a reputation beyond reputetheprotest has a reputation beyond reputetheprotest has a reputation beyond reputetheprotest has a reputation beyond repute
Hi,

Yeah I'm going to go right ahead and say it's a dick move to be hoping for someone to injure so as to finish their career.

If she can't race, I hope she stays on as a commentator for every single race you watch.

Cheers,
Nik

Old 03-23-2013, 07:43 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Redlined has a reputation beyond reputeRedlined has a reputation beyond reputeRedlined has a reputation beyond reputeRedlined has a reputation beyond reputeRedlined has a reputation beyond reputeRedlined has a reputation beyond reputeRedlined has a reputation beyond reputeRedlined has a reputation beyond reputeRedlined has a reputation beyond reputeRedlined has a reputation beyond reputeRedlined has a reputation beyond repute
Extremely well put Nik!

Old 03-23-2013, 11:42 PM
DJ
Teamspeed Pro
DJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond repute
....Can not wait for the day I read in the paper for the day that she crashs hard in the wall, and with a little hope ends her career then again they might make her the next Dale E sr.
I think its ridiculous that you'd wish someone harm like that, sorry had to be said.

Old 03-23-2013, 11:46 PM
DJ
Teamspeed Pro
DJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by theprotest
Hi,

Yeah I'm going to go right ahead and say it's a dick move to be hoping for someone to injure so as to finish their career.

If she can't race, I hope she stays on as a commentator for every single race you watch.

Cheers,
Nik
Awesome Nik, awesome.

Old 03-25-2013, 11:00 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
st00ge has a reputation beyond reputest00ge has a reputation beyond reputest00ge has a reputation beyond reputest00ge has a reputation beyond reputest00ge has a reputation beyond reputest00ge has a reputation beyond reputest00ge has a reputation beyond reputest00ge has a reputation beyond reputest00ge has a reputation beyond reputest00ge has a reputation beyond reputest00ge has a reputation beyond repute
She will put it into the wall a few times before the year is out, no need to wish for it as she will do it all by her self..