Notices
Pit-Stop Discussion Forum For Racing/Track events, DE/Autocross, Professional Racing Events, Nascar, Formula 1, IndyCar, & More.

2012 Formula 1 Official Malaysian GP Banter Thread

Search this Thread

Old 03-21-2012, 04:11 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Alzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond repute
2012 Formula 1 Official Malaysian GP Banter Thread

It's a quick turnaround from Melbourne to Kuala Lumpur for the Malaysian GP.

With McLaren and particularly Jenson Button looking very strong in Australia, I expect them to keep the momentum going but as we all know, anything can happen and both Red Bull and Mercedes appear to be poised to capitalize on any mistakes the McLaren drivers might make.

Make sure to tune in to this thread for the banter during the practice sessions, as well as qualifying and the race.

Old 03-21-2012, 04:33 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
The Yank has a spectacular aura aboutThe Yank has a spectacular aura aboutThe Yank has a spectacular aura aboutThe Yank has a spectacular aura aboutThe Yank has a spectacular aura aboutThe Yank has a spectacular aura aboutThe Yank has a spectacular aura aboutThe Yank has a spectacular aura aboutThe Yank has a spectacular aura aboutThe Yank has a spectacular aura aboutThe Yank has a spectacular aura about
Go vettel.

Old 03-21-2012, 05:51 PM
ECB
Teamspeed Pro
ECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond repute
as always,
at this point anything is possible...so I`m not going to put any bets on this or that,but I`m sure every team will fight hard to get that psychological effect of being superior by winning the first few races.

(Go Vettel!!)

Old 03-21-2012, 06:11 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Dave M You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Dave M You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Dave M You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Dave M You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Dave M You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Dave M You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Dave M You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Dave M You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Dave M You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Dave M You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Dave M You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
What are thoughts on Lotus?

Old 03-21-2012, 06:38 PM
Teamspeed Pro
jenk12m has a reputation beyond reputejenk12m has a reputation beyond reputejenk12m has a reputation beyond reputejenk12m has a reputation beyond reputejenk12m has a reputation beyond reputejenk12m has a reputation beyond reputejenk12m has a reputation beyond reputejenk12m has a reputation beyond reputejenk12m has a reputation beyond reputejenk12m has a reputation beyond reputejenk12m has a reputation beyond repute
Lotus looks great. I wanted to see grosjean finish the race and kimi will get better and better with more races. I think Jensen will keep up the pace with lewis looking to do better in the race and not just in qualifying

Old 03-21-2012, 06:53 PM
Nutcrusher
strebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Alzilla
It's a quick turnaround from Melbourne to Kuala Lumpur for the Malaysian GP.

With McLaren and particularly Jenson Button looking very strong in Australia, I expect them to keep the momentum going but as we all know, anything can happen and both Red Bull and Mercedes appear to be poised to capitalize on any mistakes the McLaren drivers might make.

Make sure to tune in to this thread for the banter during the practice sessions, as well as qualifying and the race.
Don't forget Alonso(Not Ferrari, not Massa, but Alonso) . He did a solid race in Australia.

Old 03-21-2012, 07:43 PM
Teamspeed Member
Master Shake You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Master Shake You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Master Shake You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Master Shake You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Master Shake You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Master Shake You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Master Shake You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Master Shake You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Master Shake You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Master Shake You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Master Shake You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
The thoughts on Lotus are positive, and not just with the car. Kimi is a known quantity and already a WDC, but Grosjean really turned heads by qualifying 3rd in Australia. Needless to say, top team bosses will be keeping an eye out for him.

As for this race, I have been hearing that we should expect thunderstorms all weekend. Personally, I am hoping for a dry Quali and wet Race.

Old 03-21-2012, 09:35 PM
Watch this space.
Chris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond repute
Schumi will have demanded a reliable car. So it'll be Schumi, Button, Kimi on the podium. You read it here first.

Old 03-21-2012, 09:45 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
The Yank has a spectacular aura aboutThe Yank has a spectacular aura aboutThe Yank has a spectacular aura aboutThe Yank has a spectacular aura aboutThe Yank has a spectacular aura aboutThe Yank has a spectacular aura aboutThe Yank has a spectacular aura aboutThe Yank has a spectacular aura aboutThe Yank has a spectacular aura aboutThe Yank has a spectacular aura aboutThe Yank has a spectacular aura about
rainy = vettel, that's how he won his first race. in a toro rosso no less

Old 03-22-2012, 10:11 AM
FIGJAM
IIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Master Shake
The thoughts on Lotus are positive, and not just with the car. Kimi is a known quantity and already a WDC, but Grosjean really turned heads by qualifying 3rd in Australia. Needless to say, top team bosses will be keeping an eye out for him.

As for this race, I have been hearing that we should expect thunderstorms all weekend. Personally, I am hoping for a dry Quali and wet Race.
kimi will be one to watch, and i suppose grosjean doesn't have to worry about keeping his bank job anymore. superb effort for 3rd in quali.

dry/wet always shakes things up nicely.

Quick Reply: 2012 Formula 1 Official Malaysian GP Banter Thread