Notices
Pit-Stop Discussion Forum For Racing/Track events, DE/Autocross, Professional Racing Events, Nascar, Formula 1, IndyCar, & More.

Private Racetrack in your front yard :)

Search this Thread

Old 01-03-2012 | 04:28 PM
ECB
Teamspeed Pro
ECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond repute
looking for a new sponsor?

Old 01-03-2012 | 07:37 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
I'm gone is an unknown quantity at this point
Yea, Norm is the driver, I've been with him racing for three years, as far as looking for a new sponsor I think all teams are always looking for new sponsors and so is Norm, he's aloud me to do for the most part what I want as long as it doesn't hurt the team and I have done a little of each job from transport driver, crew chief, spotter and have helped with tens of thousands of dollars of my money because it's a lot of fun. But the main reason I posted wasn't to look for a new sponsor (he would want me to help full time and I have my own business)but if we could at least pay for a couple of sets of tires and the entry fee I'm sure at a race that doesn't have a sponsor already listed we could do a Teamspeed truck,cup car would be big money and most likely could only be done with the help of a business, but a race truck would be cool!

Old 01-04-2012 | 01:14 AM
Teamspeed Pro
djantlive has a reputation beyond reputedjantlive has a reputation beyond reputedjantlive has a reputation beyond reputedjantlive has a reputation beyond reputedjantlive has a reputation beyond reputedjantlive has a reputation beyond reputedjantlive has a reputation beyond reputedjantlive has a reputation beyond reputedjantlive has a reputation beyond reputedjantlive has a reputation beyond reputedjantlive has a reputation beyond repute
that track vid looks really amazing with the banking. bravo for posting this. the pics of his garage is breath taking.

Old 01-04-2012 | 01:17 PM
Teamspeed Member
gabrielbps is a jewel in the roughgabrielbps is a jewel in the roughgabrielbps is a jewel in the roughgabrielbps is a jewel in the roughgabrielbps is a jewel in the roughgabrielbps is a jewel in the roughgabrielbps is a jewel in the roughgabrielbps is a jewel in the roughgabrielbps is a jewel in the roughgabrielbps is a jewel in the roughgabrielbps is a jewel in the rough
we have something similar here at Brazil, it belongs to Diniz family. It used to be closed to the public, now they're renting for a few groups to make some trackdays.

a few pics on the link below:

Voltas voadoras na pista da Fazenda Capuava | Jalopnik Brasil

the track stays on the family's farm, that is called "Fazenda Capuava".

I hope i'll be there next month on the next trackday