Notices
Pit-Stop Discussion Forum For Racing/Track events, DE/Autocross, Professional Racing Events, Nascar, Formula 1, IndyCar, & More.

Private Racetrack in your front yard :)

Search this Thread

Old 12-26-2011, 09:50 PM
Teamspeed Member
Kevyn St-Petes You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Kevyn St-Petes You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Kevyn St-Petes You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Kevyn St-Petes You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Kevyn St-Petes You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Kevyn St-Petes You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Kevyn St-Petes You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Kevyn St-Petes You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Kevyn St-Petes You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Kevyn St-Petes You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Kevyn St-Petes You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Wow im jealous i want one too

Old 12-26-2011, 10:02 PM
Teamspeed Pro
POWERHOUSE has a reputation beyond reputePOWERHOUSE has a reputation beyond reputePOWERHOUSE has a reputation beyond reputePOWERHOUSE has a reputation beyond reputePOWERHOUSE has a reputation beyond reputePOWERHOUSE has a reputation beyond reputePOWERHOUSE has a reputation beyond reputePOWERHOUSE has a reputation beyond reputePOWERHOUSE has a reputation beyond reputePOWERHOUSE has a reputation beyond reputePOWERHOUSE has a reputation beyond repute
How long until Mark has one?

Old 12-26-2011, 10:27 PM
Rolex Fanboy
h20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by smy266
Build one, Mark!
I have one. Just bring a boat cuz me front yard is water
Originally Posted by Redlinerobert
A blondein the front and a brunnettein the back. I'd never leave home.
Fixed it for you

Old 12-26-2011, 10:31 PM
Teamspeed Pro
jenk12m has a reputation beyond reputejenk12m has a reputation beyond reputejenk12m has a reputation beyond reputejenk12m has a reputation beyond reputejenk12m has a reputation beyond reputejenk12m has a reputation beyond reputejenk12m has a reputation beyond reputejenk12m has a reputation beyond reputejenk12m has a reputation beyond reputejenk12m has a reputation beyond reputejenk12m has a reputation beyond repute
thats awesome

Old 12-28-2011, 05:20 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Ritesh has a reputation beyond reputeRitesh has a reputation beyond reputeRitesh has a reputation beyond reputeRitesh has a reputation beyond reputeRitesh has a reputation beyond reputeRitesh has a reputation beyond reputeRitesh has a reputation beyond reputeRitesh has a reputation beyond reputeRitesh has a reputation beyond reputeRitesh has a reputation beyond reputeRitesh has a reputation beyond repute
The banking is un real!! Love it.

Old 01-02-2012, 09:31 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
I'm gone is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally Posted by GregV
TEAMSPEED RACETRACK.... I can see it now.
Well, I don't own my own race track but I do have access to a NASCAR cup series car and a NASCAR Camping World Truck. Probably only going to run the cup car 3-4 races this year just for fun but as always run the truck all season long.We could get some members (or business) together and have a Teamspeed NASCAR race car/truck! That would be cool! and of course we would need members to come out to the track to help support our car!

Old 01-02-2012, 09:49 PM
Teamspeed Pro
POWERHOUSE has a reputation beyond reputePOWERHOUSE has a reputation beyond reputePOWERHOUSE has a reputation beyond reputePOWERHOUSE has a reputation beyond reputePOWERHOUSE has a reputation beyond reputePOWERHOUSE has a reputation beyond reputePOWERHOUSE has a reputation beyond reputePOWERHOUSE has a reputation beyond reputePOWERHOUSE has a reputation beyond reputePOWERHOUSE has a reputation beyond reputePOWERHOUSE has a reputation beyond repute
^Solid 3rd post. Pics, info, etc?

Old 01-02-2012, 11:07 PM
Teamspeed Pro
KENT has a reputation beyond reputeKENT has a reputation beyond reputeKENT has a reputation beyond reputeKENT has a reputation beyond reputeKENT has a reputation beyond reputeKENT has a reputation beyond reputeKENT has a reputation beyond reputeKENT has a reputation beyond reputeKENT has a reputation beyond reputeKENT has a reputation beyond reputeKENT has a reputation beyond repute
Wow, no doubt, that is awesome.

Old 01-03-2012, 03:34 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
I'm gone is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally Posted by POWERHOUSE
^Solid 3rd post. Pics, info, etc?
My computer doesn't seem to be letting me upload pics of the trucks,I'll try again later but ours are the #57 and #75, the cup car had the engine blown last season and is now under a tarp in the shop, we had a sponsor that wanted to put in a new engine and run at Daytona this year but backed down after learning the full price to run there and will probably be on board for most of the truck season but that leaves another truck to play with. I don't know if we could even use the name Teamspeed or not, even if it could be used thought would have to be used to decide how fast it could go and where it would finish, if just for fun and one or so races does it mater if it would earn a 25Th place or would it be better for the name to try for a top 10? The thing about racing is speed = money, I've seen teams wreck every week destroy the truck, damage the engine, leave with 10 sets of unused tires and say oh well it's just $250,000 we'll be back next week with another new truck. So, we have raced with big sponsors and had success and have raced with just a few small sponsors to help throughout the year and had a blast! just depends on if we could put a race together, and if the ones involved want to go fast and compete or just have some fun.

Old 01-03-2012, 03:54 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Jeff_NJ has a reputation beyond reputeJeff_NJ has a reputation beyond reputeJeff_NJ has a reputation beyond reputeJeff_NJ has a reputation beyond reputeJeff_NJ has a reputation beyond reputeJeff_NJ has a reputation beyond reputeJeff_NJ has a reputation beyond reputeJeff_NJ has a reputation beyond reputeJeff_NJ has a reputation beyond reputeJeff_NJ has a reputation beyond reputeJeff_NJ has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by I'm gone
My computer doesn't seem to be letting me upload pics of the trucks,I'll try again later but ours are the #57 and #75, the cup car had the engine blown last season and is now under a tarp in the shop, we had a sponsor that wanted to put in a new engine and run at Daytona this year but backed down after learning the full price to run there and will probably be on board for most of the truck season but that leaves another truck to play with. I don't know if we could even use the name Teamspeed or not, even if it could be used thought would have to be used to decide how fast it could go and where it would finish, if just for fun and one or so races does it mater if it would earn a 25Th place or would it be better for the name to try for a top 10? The thing about racing is speed = money, I've seen teams wreck every week destroy the truck, damage the engine, leave with 10 sets of unused tires and say oh well it's just $250,000 we'll be back next week with another new truck. So, we have raced with big sponsors and had success and have raced with just a few small sponsors to help throughout the year and had a blast! just depends on if we could put a race together, and if the ones involved want to go fast and compete or just have some fun.

Norm??

Quick Reply: Private Racetrack in your front yard :)