Notices
Pit-Stop Discussion Forum For Racing/Track events, DE/Autocross, Professional Racing Events, Nascar, Formula 1, IndyCar, & More.

I could move teams in future, says Webber

Search this Thread

Old 05-03-2011, 10:37 AM
FIGJAM
IIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond repute
I could move teams in future, says Webber

I could move teams in future, says Webber - GPUpdate.net

Mark Webber remains open to the possibility of switching teams later in his career, with his existing Red Bull contract ending after 2011. The Australian, now in his tenth Formula 1 campaign, is currently on a one-year deal with the Milton Keynes outfit.

Webber and Team Principal Christian Horner confirmed the single season deal in 2010, electing to continue on a year-by-year basis while assessing performances.

“I have my flaws, but I am determined,” Webber told Italian publication La Stampa. “Last year I fought for the title and I want to try again. I am relaxed and feel I could do it.

“When the season ends, so will my contract with Red Bull. But I don’t think that any re-signing depends only on results. I just want to win.

“We'll see. If the team doesn’t want me anymore, I will have to answer a good question: Whether to hang up my helmet or change team.”