Notices
Pit-Stop Discussion Forum For Racing/Track events, DE/Autocross, Professional Racing Events, Nascar, Formula 1, IndyCar, & More.

Teamspeed Exclusive: 12 Hours of Sebring *Photos by Alzilla*

Search this Thread

Old 03-24-2011, 01:24 AM
Teamspeed Pro
"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute
My Pop's friends are trying to convince me that Krohn Racing won something, yet I can't quite figure out what the f**k that is.

On another note, McNish is going to find you and f**k you up

Old 03-24-2011, 01:37 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Barrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond repute
Incredible.

Old 03-24-2011, 01:42 AM
TEAMSPEED.COM
Randy@DomaniMotors has a reputation beyond reputeRandy@DomaniMotors has a reputation beyond reputeRandy@DomaniMotors has a reputation beyond reputeRandy@DomaniMotors has a reputation beyond reputeRandy@DomaniMotors has a reputation beyond reputeRandy@DomaniMotors has a reputation beyond reputeRandy@DomaniMotors has a reputation beyond reputeRandy@DomaniMotors has a reputation beyond reputeRandy@DomaniMotors has a reputation beyond reputeRandy@DomaniMotors has a reputation beyond reputeRandy@DomaniMotors has a reputation beyond repute
The pics are incredible Alex, great job and thanks for posting.

Old 03-24-2011, 04:35 AM
Photographer Extraordinaire
atomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by esthetique
Alex, the pics in this thread just get better and better. Bravo! You have higher res on your flickr or anything?
I wondered the same thing too. What's your Flickr address or are they maxed out at this current setting? And thank you Alex for posting that stare down photo. He looked pretty innocent to me there.

Old 03-24-2011, 07:31 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Alzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond repute
Thanks for all the kind words, guys.

I haven't been using Flickr for very long and I think I screwed up how I uploaded them. Some of the pics are public, others are private but it's completely at random. I'll re-up all of the photos in the correct order when I get a chance and post the link here for anyone who might want higher res.

Old 03-24-2011, 07:37 AM
Photographer Extraordinaire
atomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond repute
Did you pay for the Pro account, Alex? That's the only way Flickr would allow you to upload high res "original" files. Also, use the Flickr Uploadr tool and be sure to set the permissions to "anyone" in tools/preferences.

Old 03-24-2011, 09:17 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Alzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by atomic80
Did you pay for the Pro account, Alex? That's the only way Flickr would allow you to upload high res "original" files. Also, use the Flickr Uploadr tool and be sure to set the permissions to "anyone" in tools/preferences.
Yes, I've got a Pro account and the Ulpoadr. I was playing around with privacy settings when I initially uploaded the photos though so I think that's where the problem lies. I'll see if I can change the settings after the fact.

Here's the link to my photostream so everyone can download the hi-res images that aren't private at the moment:

Flickr: Alex Bellus Photography's Photostream

Old 03-24-2011, 09:29 AM
Teamspeed Pro
I managed to be the only photographer parked at the perfect location (Turn 4) to catch this massive accident in the 2nd GT3 Cup race of the weekend:

This guy just barely escaped in one piece...

Old 03-24-2011, 11:00 AM
TS BMW Forums
mtechnik has a reputation beyond reputemtechnik has a reputation beyond reputemtechnik has a reputation beyond reputemtechnik has a reputation beyond reputemtechnik has a reputation beyond reputemtechnik has a reputation beyond reputemtechnik has a reputation beyond reputemtechnik has a reputation beyond reputemtechnik has a reputation beyond reputemtechnik has a reputation beyond reputemtechnik has a reputation beyond repute
Alex, were you in a full racing/saftey fireproof suit? You are so close to the pit wall in most of these shots! At Petit, I wasn't allowed to go past the fence into the team pit area because I didn't have a suit on.

The stare down shot of McNish is Epic. He's cool as ice.

Old 03-24-2011, 11:29 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Originally Posted by mtechnik
Alex, were you in a full racing/saftey fireproof suit? You are so close to the pit wall in most of these shots! At Petit, I wasn't allowed to go past the fence into the team pit area because I didn't have a suit on.

The stare down shot of McNish is Epic. He's cool as ice.
Yup, they changed the rules this year requiring all credentialed photogs to wear SFI approved 2 layer fire suits or 1 layer with nomex underwear to get into the pits during the race. You had to be given a special green wristband and either a black or orange photo vest to go over the pit wall. I had a blue vest so I had to stay behind the wall. I climbed up on it too but I don't think I was supposed to.

85+ degree temps without a cloud in the sky sucks when you're hoofing it around in a black 2 layer fire suit with 40 lbs of camera gear for 16 hrs a day.

Quick Reply: Teamspeed Exclusive: 12 Hours of Sebring *Photos by Alzilla*