Notices
Pit-Stop Discussion Forum For Racing/Track events, DE/Autocross, Professional Racing Events, Nascar, Formula 1, IndyCar, & More.

Teamspeed Exclusive: 12 Hours of Sebring *Photos by Alzilla*

Search this Thread

Old 03-20-2011, 11:21 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Alzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond repute
Teamspeed Exclusive: 12 Hours of Sebring *Photos by Alzilla*

Hi guys,

First of all, I'd like to thank DJ for giving me the opportunity to shoot this race for Teamspeed with media credentials this year. In addition to covering ALMS, I made sure to follow the GT3 Cup race, in particular the TPC Racing car which is sponsored by TS.

I'll post my thoughts as I go but I figured I'd get things started with some pics from Thursday and Friday and I'll start posting shots from the race itself a little later this week. I also used my GoPro to take a few short video clips that I'll post a bit later on as well.

In the meantime, please enjoy!

Lots of elaborate trailers/buses/costumes in the camp grounds on the infield of the track...

Pit access FTW!

As it started getting later and the sun started to set, the lighting made for some really cool pics! The dust kicked up by the cars, both on track and off, made the horizon glow beautifully.

As the sun went lower and lower, it became more difficult to get good clean shots. Still, with a bit of creativity, there were some good shots to be had.

And that pretty much sums up ALMS practice on Thursday. I'll post pics from Friday tomorrow and hopefully get race pics up tomorrow or Tuesday.

Thanks for looking.

Last edited by Alzilla; 03-21-2011 at 02:18 PM.
Old 03-20-2011, 11:23 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Barrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond repute
Very nice!

Old 03-20-2011, 11:25 PM
Its only three o'clock....wtf
JonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond repute
That's all this thread deserves.

Old 03-20-2011, 11:28 PM
Teamspeed Pro
"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute
Sensational pictures Alex!!! In all honesty, I'm still pretty torn up that it wasn't broadcasted live. If I'd known that I wouldn't be offshore this weekend, I would have made the trip.

Again, great work Alex, looks like it was an absolute blast!

Edit: I've found a couple new desktop pics

Old 03-20-2011, 11:31 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
NDP23 is an unknown quantity at this point
Awesome pics!!!

Old 03-20-2011, 11:32 PM
Teamspeed Pro
bonehead has a reputation beyond reputebonehead has a reputation beyond reputebonehead has a reputation beyond reputebonehead has a reputation beyond reputebonehead has a reputation beyond reputebonehead has a reputation beyond reputebonehead has a reputation beyond reputebonehead has a reputation beyond reputebonehead has a reputation beyond reputebonehead has a reputation beyond reputebonehead has a reputation beyond repute
Great pics, Alex! But what's up with the chick with her tittays hangin' out on the second pic?

Old 03-20-2011, 11:35 PM
DJ
Teamspeed Pro
DJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond repute
Great job buddy! Those night shots are unreal!

Old 03-20-2011, 11:39 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
ELITE 1 is on a distinguished roadELITE 1 is on a distinguished roadELITE 1 is on a distinguished roadELITE 1 is on a distinguished roadELITE 1 is on a distinguished roadELITE 1 is on a distinguished road
Great action shots

Old 03-20-2011, 11:44 PM
Teamspeed Pro
"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by bonehead
Great pics, Alex! But what's up with the chick with her tittays hangin' out on the second pic?
That sir, is an old fake titty in need of an overhaul

Old 03-21-2011, 12:13 AM
Ara
Teamspeed Pro
Ara has a reputation beyond reputeAra has a reputation beyond reputeAra has a reputation beyond reputeAra has a reputation beyond reputeAra has a reputation beyond reputeAra has a reputation beyond reputeAra has a reputation beyond reputeAra has a reputation beyond reputeAra has a reputation beyond reputeAra has a reputation beyond reputeAra has a reputation beyond repute
Awesome photos Alex! Looks like you had a great time.

Quick Reply: Teamspeed Exclusive: 12 Hours of Sebring *Photos by Alzilla*