Notices
Pit-Stop Discussion Forum For Racing/Track events, DE/Autocross, Professional Racing Events, Nascar, Formula 1, IndyCar, & More.

Teamspeed Exclusive: 12 Hours of Sebring *Photos by Alzilla*

Search this Thread

Old 03-23-2011, 08:14 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Steven997GT2 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Steven997GT2 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Steven997GT2 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Steven997GT2 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Steven997GT2 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Steven997GT2 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Steven997GT2 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Steven997GT2 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Steven997GT2 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Steven997GT2 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Steven997GT2 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
Does anyone have coverage on dvd? Or know where I can purchase one. Great PICS

Old 03-23-2011, 10:06 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Alzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by DJ
Love this thread so! I keep coming back Alex!
Originally Posted by samuel.g
This thread is so full of win. Did you use a tripod? Your shots are so levelled it's amazing. Oh and Pratt&Miller vettes are teh sex.
Thanks guys! Glad you guys like the pics! And nope, no tripod or anything. Just me and the camera.

That reminds me, it's time for some more pics to cover the end of the race!

Old 03-23-2011, 10:23 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Alzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond repute

Around 8 or 8:30, it started getting too dark to keep shooting the action on the track the way I wanted so I made my way back to the pits to see if any action was happening there. Wow, was I glad I did! As the night wore on, more and more cars would come into the pits to get damage fixed or engines checked on. Despite the action out on the track, the pits were plenty busy!

I chatted with Guy Cosmo's GF, Joey, for a little bit during a longer than usual pit stop for his Patron 458. Really nice girl and she suggested I take this photo after I teased her about the hand signals she was giving Guy before he left the pits.

Old 03-23-2011, 10:25 PM
Photographer Extraordinaire
atomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond repute
Thanks for yet more pictures, Alex! I didn't see the death stare down one yet?

Old 03-23-2011, 10:38 PM
Teamspeed Pro
The crew members of the various teams were really interesting to watch. Some would be working feverishly to get their car running again and back out on the track, while others were just lounging about, watching the race broadcast or napping. It was hard to believe that anyone could relax while such an intense race was raging in the background.

Originally Posted by atomic80
Thanks for yet more pictures, Alex! I didn't see the death stare down one yet?
Here ya go!

I saw more and more crew members sitting down and watching the race as it was being broadcast as the 12 hours stared to wind down. The pits were beginning to calm down. All of a sudden there was a burst of energy as the leading Matmut Peugeot roared into the pits for its final stop of the race!

There was a flurry of photographers and crew members surrounding the car.

It wasn't very long before the engine fired back up and the car roared down the pit lane and back into the race!

About 30 min later, it was all over. The Matmut Works Peugeot had defeated not only the mighty Audi R15s but the latest and greatest from the Peugeot Factory team!

While waiting for the drivers to make it to the podium, I snapped a few quick pics of the local scenery...

It was a fantastic race over the course of a very long day. The overall win couldn't have gone to a nicer and more deserving team. I'm just proud to say I was there to witness it all. Thanks again DJ for helping me line up the press pass. Without your help, this trip wouldn't have been as amazing as it was.

Old 03-23-2011, 11:59 PM
Teamspeed Pro
iLLGT2 has a reputation beyond reputeiLLGT2 has a reputation beyond reputeiLLGT2 has a reputation beyond reputeiLLGT2 has a reputation beyond reputeiLLGT2 has a reputation beyond reputeiLLGT2 has a reputation beyond reputeiLLGT2 has a reputation beyond reputeiLLGT2 has a reputation beyond reputeiLLGT2 has a reputation beyond reputeiLLGT2 has a reputation beyond reputeiLLGT2 has a reputation beyond repute
soooooooooooo sickkkkkkkk

Old 03-24-2011, 12:14 AM
Teamspeed Pro
RonnieRenaldi has a reputation beyond reputeRonnieRenaldi has a reputation beyond reputeRonnieRenaldi has a reputation beyond reputeRonnieRenaldi has a reputation beyond reputeRonnieRenaldi has a reputation beyond reputeRonnieRenaldi has a reputation beyond reputeRonnieRenaldi has a reputation beyond reputeRonnieRenaldi has a reputation beyond reputeRonnieRenaldi has a reputation beyond reputeRonnieRenaldi has a reputation beyond reputeRonnieRenaldi has a reputation beyond repute
Great pics!!!

I'd love to shoot a motorsport race sometime

Old 03-24-2011, 12:30 AM
Official Teamspeed Duck's Fan
BuzzedHornet has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzedHornet has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzedHornet has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzedHornet has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzedHornet has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzedHornet has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzedHornet has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzedHornet has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzedHornet has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzedHornet has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzedHornet has a reputation beyond repute
So much win in this thread!

Old 03-24-2011, 12:39 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Chris G has a reputation beyond reputeChris G has a reputation beyond reputeChris G has a reputation beyond reputeChris G has a reputation beyond reputeChris G has a reputation beyond reputeChris G has a reputation beyond reputeChris G has a reputation beyond reputeChris G has a reputation beyond reputeChris G has a reputation beyond reputeChris G has a reputation beyond reputeChris G has a reputation beyond repute
Awesome stuff, you killed it with the pics!

Old 03-24-2011, 01:17 AM
Teamspeed Pro
esthetique has a reputation beyond reputeesthetique has a reputation beyond reputeesthetique has a reputation beyond reputeesthetique has a reputation beyond reputeesthetique has a reputation beyond reputeesthetique has a reputation beyond reputeesthetique has a reputation beyond reputeesthetique has a reputation beyond reputeesthetique has a reputation beyond reputeesthetique has a reputation beyond reputeesthetique has a reputation beyond repute
Alex, the pics in this thread just get better and better. Bravo! You have higher res on your flickr or anything?

Quick Reply: Teamspeed Exclusive: 12 Hours of Sebring *Photos by Alzilla*