Notices
Pit-Stop Discussion Forum For Racing/Track events, DE/Autocross, Professional Racing Events, Nascar, Formula 1, IndyCar, & More.

Teamspeed Exclusive: 12 Hours of Sebring *Photos by Alzilla*

Search this Thread

Old 03-21-2011, 12:15 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Barrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by bonehead
Great pics, Alex! But what's up with the chick with her tittays hangin' out on the second pic?
Crazy Floridians.

Old 03-21-2011, 12:27 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Alzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond repute
Thanks guys! I can't wait to share the rest of the pics with y'all. It was a hectic weekend and I'm worn out and beat up but sharing the action with all of you makes it worthwhile. If you liked these shots, you'll really like what I've got coming up!

I'm exhausted and need some sleep so I'll update this thread in the morning.

Here are a couple more shots to leave you with...

Last edited by Alzilla; 03-21-2011 at 12:38 AM.
Old 03-21-2011, 12:30 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Barrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Alzilla
Thanks guys! I can't wait to share the rest of the pics with y'all. It was a hectic weekend and I'm worn out and beat up but sharing the action with all of you makes it worthwhile. If you liked these shots, you'll really like what I've got coming up!

I'm exhausted and need some sleep so I'll update this thread in the morning.
I am looking forward to the additional pics.

Man, wait until we hit the Grand Prix in June - you think you are tired now???

Old 03-21-2011, 12:45 AM
I'm closing this thread.
Alex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond repute
Stunning photos, Alex! Great work.

Old 03-21-2011, 01:47 AM
Official Teamspeed Duck's Fan
BuzzedHornet has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzedHornet has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzedHornet has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzedHornet has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzedHornet has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzedHornet has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzedHornet has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzedHornet has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzedHornet has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzedHornet has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzedHornet has a reputation beyond repute
Wow Alex! I have seen a bunch of galleries from the race and I can honestly say these are the best. Creativity is through the roof on these. I cant want for more.

Old 03-21-2011, 02:19 AM
Teamspeed Pro
esthetique has a reputation beyond reputeesthetique has a reputation beyond reputeesthetique has a reputation beyond reputeesthetique has a reputation beyond reputeesthetique has a reputation beyond reputeesthetique has a reputation beyond reputeesthetique has a reputation beyond reputeesthetique has a reputation beyond reputeesthetique has a reputation beyond reputeesthetique has a reputation beyond reputeesthetique has a reputation beyond repute
Great shots Alex. You see/meet up with Chris (Grosser) while you were down there? I know he was there with another buddy of mine too.

Old 03-21-2011, 07:17 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Alzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by esthetique
Great shots Alex. You see/meet up with Chris (Grosser) while you were down there? I know he was there with another buddy of mine too.
I was looking for him and tried to get a hold of him before the race but never heard anything back. I'm looking forward to seeing his shots as well.

Old 03-21-2011, 07:46 AM
Teamspeed Pro
As promised, it's time for a Monday morning bump with fresh pics! I figured I'd start things off with some pics from Thursday's GT3 Cup Car race. It turned out to be a lot more exciting than I expected!

It was great to see the TPC Racing GT3 Cup running towards the front of the pack and fighting for the lead until about two laps from the finish when someone closed the door on Levitas and he locked up the brakes, flat-spotting a tire. He managed to keep it in the race and finished in 3rd with the metal cords on the tire showing through. When I talked to Mike after the race, he said it was a good thing it happened towards the end of the race. There was no way he would've made another lap on that tire.

Tire:

After the GT3 Cup race, there was SVRA vintage car practice session. It was quite a mix-up of cars which included everything from an Allard J2X to the Rothmans 962 to a B5 Audi S4. I only have a handful of pics from the practice session edited but I'll post what I have until I find time to go back and edit more. I'm a little bummed that I missed the race on Friday night.

I'll post a few pics from my walk around the paddock in my next post and that'll wrap up Thursday's action until I can get around to editing more photos from that day.

Old 03-21-2011, 08:09 AM
Teamspeed Pro
On both Thursday and Friday there were a lot of interesting sights and sounds to see in the paddock as race cars came and went between sessions. There were some really nice and unique street cars mingling amongst the track machines as well.

For instance, this caught my eye:

The SL65 Black Series just has so much presence. Especially in matte pearl white!

This caught my attention right away as well...

Now, back to some of the race cars...

Old 03-21-2011, 10:01 AM
Teamspeed Pro
PorscheAudi has a reputation beyond reputePorscheAudi has a reputation beyond reputePorscheAudi has a reputation beyond reputePorscheAudi has a reputation beyond reputePorscheAudi has a reputation beyond reputePorscheAudi has a reputation beyond reputePorscheAudi has a reputation beyond reputePorscheAudi has a reputation beyond reputePorscheAudi has a reputation beyond reputePorscheAudi has a reputation beyond reputePorscheAudi has a reputation beyond repute
Wow! Great pics Alex!

Quick Reply: Teamspeed Exclusive: 12 Hours of Sebring *Photos by Alzilla*