Notices
Pit-Stop Discussion Forum For Racing/Track events, DE/Autocross, Professional Racing Events, Nascar, Formula 1, IndyCar, & More.

Teamspeed Exclusive: 12 Hours of Sebring *Photos by Alzilla*

Search this Thread

Old 03-24-2011, 11:42 AM
Photographer Extraordinaire
atomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Alzilla
Yup, they changed the rules this year requiring all credentialed photogs to wear SFI approved 2 layer fire suits or 1 layer with nomex underwear to get into the pits during the race. You had to be given a special green wristband and either a black or orange photo vest to go over the pit wall. I had a blue vest so I had to stay behind the wall. I climbed up on it too but I don't think I was supposed to.

85+ degree temps without a cloud in the sky sucks when you're hoofing it around in a black 2 layer fire suit with 40 lbs of camera gear for 16 hrs a day.
I wondered about that. Whenever I go to events like that, it's brutal. I was sweating like a pig when I did the MotoGP/WSBK at Laguna Seca a while back.

Old 03-24-2011, 12:01 PM
Banned
bmoores has a reputation beyond reputebmoores has a reputation beyond reputebmoores has a reputation beyond reputebmoores has a reputation beyond reputebmoores has a reputation beyond reputebmoores has a reputation beyond reputebmoores has a reputation beyond reputebmoores has a reputation beyond reputebmoores has a reputation beyond reputebmoores has a reputation beyond reputebmoores has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by JC919
My Pop's friends are trying to convince me that Krohn Racing won something, yet I can't quite figure out what the f**k that is.

On another note, McNish is going to find you and f**k you up

I would highly doubt that. I've met Tracy a dozen times and raced karts against him another dozen or so times. Who knows though.

Those 458 GT cars are just so f'ing sick. I'm not a huge fan of the street car but the race car is incredible.

Fantastic pictures Al!