Notices
Pit-Stop Discussion Forum For Racing/Track events, DE/Autocross, Professional Racing Events, Nascar, Formula 1, IndyCar, & More.

Horner - Hamilton Won't Tolerate Another Bad Year At McLaren

Search this Thread

Old 03-16-2011, 06:03 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
GroupB has a reputation beyond reputeGroupB has a reputation beyond reputeGroupB has a reputation beyond reputeGroupB has a reputation beyond reputeGroupB has a reputation beyond reputeGroupB has a reputation beyond reputeGroupB has a reputation beyond reputeGroupB has a reputation beyond reputeGroupB has a reputation beyond reputeGroupB has a reputation beyond reputeGroupB has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by X2daC
I humbly disagree.

That earned him his seat.

Takes a lot to keep those cars steady and he did it with a broken shoulder.
You're 100% right, but that's not the point. He endangered the team's chances for success, and didn't tell them he was hurt. He didn't give the team - you, know his BOSSES? - potentially relevant information about his health.

What I'm saying is that his fitness to drive is the team's call, not his.

Old 03-16-2011, 06:35 PM
Teamspeed Pro
X2daC has a reputation beyond reputeX2daC has a reputation beyond reputeX2daC has a reputation beyond reputeX2daC has a reputation beyond reputeX2daC has a reputation beyond reputeX2daC has a reputation beyond reputeX2daC has a reputation beyond reputeX2daC has a reputation beyond reputeX2daC has a reputation beyond reputeX2daC has a reputation beyond reputeX2daC has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by GroupB
You're 100% right, but that's not the point. He endangered the team's chances for success, and didn't tell them he was hurt. He didn't give the team - you, know his BOSSES? - potentially relevant information about his health.

What I'm saying is that his fitness to drive is the team's call, not his.
Who's all better to know if he can do the job or not? The team or the driver?

He was first in the championship, he didn't end up winning, but he put a damn good fight for it.

Old 03-16-2011, 07:20 PM
FIGJAM
IIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond repute
alex, i would rather you have a close up of chandhok's unibrow as an avatar when lewis jumps, deal?

Old 03-16-2011, 07:27 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Barrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond repute
Oh no. Let's get down to business.

If Lewis jumps, I will dig out old pics of Scott Speed and make them into my avatar.

Possibly the worst F1 driver in history and an embarrassment to the U.S.A.

Old 03-16-2011, 07:44 PM
FIGJAM
IIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond repute
lol, im loving it. can't wait to see all these retarded avatars.

imagine the newcomers reactions to the pit stop when dana has a scott speed avatar and alex has bloody chandhoks unibrow hehe