Notices
Pit-Stop Discussion Forum For Racing/Track events, DE/Autocross, Professional Racing Events, Nascar, Formula 1, IndyCar, & More.

Horner - Hamilton Won't Tolerate Another Bad Year At McLaren

Search this Thread

Old 03-15-2011, 09:13 PM
Teamspeed Member
Master Shake You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Master Shake You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Master Shake You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Master Shake You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Master Shake You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Master Shake You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Master Shake You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Master Shake You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Master Shake You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Master Shake You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Master Shake You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Hamilton's contract will be expiring though... on top of that, he's finally hired an agent.

The signs are there. He's looking at his options

Old 03-15-2011, 10:08 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Barrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond repute
Yeah, he hired Simon Fuller - manages David Beckham and other huge start athletes.

Old 03-15-2011, 10:44 PM
Teamspeed Pro
smy266 has a reputation beyond reputesmy266 has a reputation beyond reputesmy266 has a reputation beyond reputesmy266 has a reputation beyond reputesmy266 has a reputation beyond reputesmy266 has a reputation beyond reputesmy266 has a reputation beyond reputesmy266 has a reputation beyond reputesmy266 has a reputation beyond reputesmy266 has a reputation beyond reputesmy266 has a reputation beyond repute
Hamilton deserves the best car. I'm a Macca fan more than anything besides Hamilton, but I want to see him win at least 3 more WDC's. He deserves it. He's so passionate about what he does.

Old 03-16-2011, 12:41 AM
FIGJAM
IIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond repute
wouldn't surprise me one bit, lewis seems very hungry to win and that trumps all to a racing driver. not that mclaren have been piss poor by any means but any driver, especially one who has been as successful as he has already, wants a car that will give him the chance to be on the top step. if he knows that his best efforts could not net him WDC's because of the cars lack of pace i think he would move on. as long as mclaren produce a car that puts the onus on lewis i think he will be happy to stay.

the real question is what you macca fan bois will do once he jumps ship? new avatars all round?

Old 03-16-2011, 08:11 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Alzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by IIVVX
wouldn't surprise me one bit, lewis seems very hungry to win and that trumps all to a racing driver. not that mclaren have been piss poor by any means but any driver, especially one who has been as successful as he has already, wants a car that will give him the chance to be on the top step. if he knows that his best efforts could not net him WDC's because of the cars lack of pace i think he would move on. as long as mclaren produce a car that puts the onus on lewis i think he will be happy to stay.

the real question is what you macca fan bois will do once he jumps ship? new avatars all round?
If he jumps ship, I'll switch out my McLaren avatar to one of Narain Karthikeyan and his HRT.

Old 03-16-2011, 10:21 AM
Teamspeed Pro
X2daC has a reputation beyond reputeX2daC has a reputation beyond reputeX2daC has a reputation beyond reputeX2daC has a reputation beyond reputeX2daC has a reputation beyond reputeX2daC has a reputation beyond reputeX2daC has a reputation beyond reputeX2daC has a reputation beyond reputeX2daC has a reputation beyond reputeX2daC has a reputation beyond reputeX2daC has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Alzilla
If he jumps ship, I'll switch out my McLaren avatar to one of Narain Karthikeyan and his HRT.
Check my sig.

Old 03-16-2011, 10:54 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Alzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by X2daC
Check my sig.
Ha! Keeping me honest, I see.

Old 03-16-2011, 10:57 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
GroupB has a reputation beyond reputeGroupB has a reputation beyond reputeGroupB has a reputation beyond reputeGroupB has a reputation beyond reputeGroupB has a reputation beyond reputeGroupB has a reputation beyond reputeGroupB has a reputation beyond reputeGroupB has a reputation beyond reputeGroupB has a reputation beyond reputeGroupB has a reputation beyond reputeGroupB has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by ADV.1 Matt
Jeezes... Its not like Webber sucks... last time I checked he damn near was World Champion last year and led in points for the majority of the season. I can't imagine they would scrap him just like that for Hamilton.
Webbo broke his shoulder and hid the fact from his team. That alone, in my book, should have earned him his walking papers.

Old 03-16-2011, 10:58 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
GroupB has a reputation beyond reputeGroupB has a reputation beyond reputeGroupB has a reputation beyond reputeGroupB has a reputation beyond reputeGroupB has a reputation beyond reputeGroupB has a reputation beyond reputeGroupB has a reputation beyond reputeGroupB has a reputation beyond reputeGroupB has a reputation beyond reputeGroupB has a reputation beyond reputeGroupB has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by X2daC
Check my sig.

Old 03-16-2011, 02:13 PM
Teamspeed Pro
X2daC has a reputation beyond reputeX2daC has a reputation beyond reputeX2daC has a reputation beyond reputeX2daC has a reputation beyond reputeX2daC has a reputation beyond reputeX2daC has a reputation beyond reputeX2daC has a reputation beyond reputeX2daC has a reputation beyond reputeX2daC has a reputation beyond reputeX2daC has a reputation beyond reputeX2daC has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by GroupB
Webbo broke his shoulder and hid the fact from his team. That alone, in my book, should have earned him his walking papers.
I humbly disagree.

That earned him his seat.

Takes a lot to keep those cars steady and he did it with a broken shoulder.

Quick Reply: Horner - Hamilton Won't Tolerate Another Bad Year At McLaren