Notices
Pit-Stop Discussion Forum For Racing/Track events, DE/Autocross, Professional Racing Events, Nascar, Formula 1, IndyCar, & More.

Just lost respect for Liuzzi

Search this Thread

Old 02-18-2011, 12:34 PM
Teamspeed Pro
X2daC has a reputation beyond reputeX2daC has a reputation beyond reputeX2daC has a reputation beyond reputeX2daC has a reputation beyond reputeX2daC has a reputation beyond reputeX2daC has a reputation beyond reputeX2daC has a reputation beyond reputeX2daC has a reputation beyond reputeX2daC has a reputation beyond reputeX2daC has a reputation beyond reputeX2daC has a reputation beyond repute
Just lost respect for Liuzzi

Hispania Racing test for Liuzzi | Planet F1 | Formula One News

Hispania Racing, the only team with a vacant seat for this year's Championship, will test Tonio Liuzzi during this week's Barcelona test.

Liuzzi is without a drive for this year's Championship after Force India cancelled his contract and instead signed rookie driver Paul di Resta.

The Italian reportedly rated by Robert Kubica as a fantastic racer, almost made it back onto the F1 grid with Lotus Renault GP as the team sought a replacement for the injured Pole.

But with Nick Heidfeld impressing the Lotus Renault bosses on his first day of testing, Liuzzi was again out in the cold.

However, he may not be out for long as Hispania Racing have revealed they will run the former Force India driver at Barcelona.

According to Autosport, the Italian will drive for the team on Saturday, the second day of the test.
Really Tonio!?! He's Testing for HRT! He's a decently good driver with a not so good record in F1. But really? I hope he doesn't get his hopes up.

Old 02-18-2011, 12:55 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Barrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond repute
I think it is more than just "testing". He is vying for a seat.

I think you take a seat in F1 wherever you can get it.

You need to stay in the game no matter what.

I agree that HRT is a joke. But it is better than watching the races on BBC.

Old 02-18-2011, 07:36 PM
FIGJAM
IIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Barrister
I think you take a seat in F1 wherever you can get it.

You need to stay in the game no matter what.

I agree that HRT is a joke. But it is better than watching the races on BBC.
exactly. once you're out it could easily be permanent. especially for a guy who has had his chances and not made much of them, too much new blood trying to get in. you need to impress however you can and wherever you can.

Old 02-18-2011, 07:55 PM
Teamspeed Pro
smy266 has a reputation beyond reputesmy266 has a reputation beyond reputesmy266 has a reputation beyond reputesmy266 has a reputation beyond reputesmy266 has a reputation beyond reputesmy266 has a reputation beyond reputesmy266 has a reputation beyond reputesmy266 has a reputation beyond reputesmy266 has a reputation beyond reputesmy266 has a reputation beyond reputesmy266 has a reputation beyond repute
HRT is a joke. If Liuzzi can't get a seat with them, then I don't know what to say.