Notices
Pit-Stop Discussion Forum For Racing/Track events, DE/Autocross, Professional Racing Events, Nascar, Formula 1, IndyCar, & More.

24 hours of LeMons by ParkPlace Secure, funny stuff!

Search this Thread

Old 01-02-2011, 09:11 PM
DJ
Teamspeed Pro
DJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond repute
Cool 24 hours of LeMons by ParkPlace Secure, funny stuff!

Posting this for our partner Kevin Buckley from Parkplace Secure in Florida. This definitely seemed like a lot of fun!

Local News Coverage of the event:
Lemons race to the death : CBS Channel 12 News

"Well sadly my team blew our motor in the first four hours put a whole in the block the size of my fist. If all this seems a little confusing – well it is… here is the 24 hours of LeMons website: 24 Hours of Lemons - Home Page

The theme of the race this year was to be 24 horas de Cuba del Norte – unfortunately the exile community in Miami forced the organizers to change the name to: The Painfully Bland Bowl of Thin Lukewarm Oatmeal That Can't Possibly Offend Anyone, No Matter How Much They Enjoy Being Offended, 24-Hour Season Ender

Like I said – you cant make this stuff up….

Happy New Year!
Kevin"