Notices
Pit-Stop Discussion Forum For Racing/Track events, DE/Autocross, Professional Racing Events, Nascar, Formula 1, IndyCar, & More.

Official Formula 1 Abu Dhabi GP Banter Thread!

Search this Thread

Old 11-14-2010, 01:47 PM
Teamspeed Member
Gary (FL) has a reputation beyond reputeGary (FL) has a reputation beyond reputeGary (FL) has a reputation beyond reputeGary (FL) has a reputation beyond reputeGary (FL) has a reputation beyond reputeGary (FL) has a reputation beyond reputeGary (FL) has a reputation beyond reputeGary (FL) has a reputation beyond reputeGary (FL) has a reputation beyond reputeGary (FL) has a reputation beyond reputeGary (FL) has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Chris from Cali
Congrats to Quattro Joe and Gray TT for winning the fantasy league...
Ditto... They did a great job....

Old 11-14-2010, 01:52 PM
Teamspeed Member
Gary (FL) has a reputation beyond reputeGary (FL) has a reputation beyond reputeGary (FL) has a reputation beyond reputeGary (FL) has a reputation beyond reputeGary (FL) has a reputation beyond reputeGary (FL) has a reputation beyond reputeGary (FL) has a reputation beyond reputeGary (FL) has a reputation beyond reputeGary (FL) has a reputation beyond reputeGary (FL) has a reputation beyond reputeGary (FL) has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Alzilla
I'm Team Alzilla. Only managed to finish in 27th this year but I jumped 5 spots since Korea and beat Bonita by 3 pts!

There is always next year as Hamilton, Button, Weber and Alonso are saying as they drown their sorrows in Beer...

Have to hand it to Vettel, he did what he had to do and had some luck to go along with it. It made up for some of the bad luck he had earlier in the season... He was the fastest on the track most of the year...

Was a great year and very competitive which is always better then the season being over half way through...

Next year I hope to improve on my 7th place finish.. As long as I improve each year I'm happy (Need a lot of luck to do that unless you have a crystal ball)

Old 11-14-2010, 02:50 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Zymi You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Zymi You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Zymi You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Zymi You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Zymi You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Zymi You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Zymi You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Zymi You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Zymi You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Zymi You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Zymi You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
Congrats to Vettel....

...and to me for the 6th place in the TeamSpeed League on fsports ;o)

He really deserves it, but I'm a bit disappointed that Alonso could not do better today ;o(

Old 11-14-2010, 07:02 PM
Teamspeed Pro
theprotest has a reputation beyond reputetheprotest has a reputation beyond reputetheprotest has a reputation beyond reputetheprotest has a reputation beyond reputetheprotest has a reputation beyond reputetheprotest has a reputation beyond reputetheprotest has a reputation beyond reputetheprotest has a reputation beyond reputetheprotest has a reputation beyond reputetheprotest has a reputation beyond reputetheprotest has a reputation beyond repute
Congratulations to Vettel, but I can't help but feeling sad for Webber.

Old 11-14-2010, 07:14 PM
Teamspeed Pro
smy266 has a reputation beyond reputesmy266 has a reputation beyond reputesmy266 has a reputation beyond reputesmy266 has a reputation beyond reputesmy266 has a reputation beyond reputesmy266 has a reputation beyond reputesmy266 has a reputation beyond reputesmy266 has a reputation beyond reputesmy266 has a reputation beyond reputesmy266 has a reputation beyond reputesmy266 has a reputation beyond repute
Although I didn't want him to win, watching him after he took the race win made me like him a tiny bit.

Old 11-15-2010, 10:23 AM
Teamspeed Pro
SpeedLimit? has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedLimit? has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedLimit? has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedLimit? has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedLimit? has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedLimit? has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedLimit? has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedLimit? has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedLimit? has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedLimit? has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedLimit? has a reputation beyond repute
bring the final race back to Brazil so drivers can pass! a championship decider with contenders stuck behind traffic isn't what us fans deserve...

Old 11-15-2010, 02:44 PM
Teamspeed Pro
GrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond repute
Talking

Wohoooo.... I won I won

and the crowd goes wild!!!!!

https://teamspeed.com/forums/pit-sto...udhabi-gp.html

Old 11-15-2010, 10:19 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
CinqueValvole is a name known to allCinqueValvole is a name known to allCinqueValvole is a name known to allCinqueValvole is a name known to allCinqueValvole is a name known to allCinqueValvole is a name known to allCinqueValvole is a name known to allCinqueValvole is a name known to allCinqueValvole is a name known to allCinqueValvole is a name known to allCinqueValvole is a name known to all
Originally Posted by SpeedLimit?
bring the final race back to Brazil so drivers can pass! a championship decider with contenders stuck behind traffic isn't what us fans deserve...
I agree that they have to be able to pass. Everyone is running on the same race track, it is what it is. My take is that if you are a championship contender, you should have been able to setup the car to the track and you should be able to pass the car that is in a position in front of you. If you are racing for a position, I don't believe you should have to give up your position to a championship contender. As a driver, you have to maximize the points for you team to get more money from the TV revenues and hopefully to allow your team to do more testing. If you are a small team, this will make a lot of difference in making the cars more competitive.

Old 01-03-2011, 05:02 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Barrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond repute
Great finish to an incredible season.