Notices
Pit-Stop Discussion Forum For Racing/Track events, DE/Autocross, Professional Racing Events, Nascar, Formula 1, IndyCar, & More.

Official Formula 1 Abu Dhabi GP Banter Thread!

Search this Thread

Old 11-14-2010, 09:57 AM
TS BMW Forums
mtechnik has a reputation beyond reputemtechnik has a reputation beyond reputemtechnik has a reputation beyond reputemtechnik has a reputation beyond reputemtechnik has a reputation beyond reputemtechnik has a reputation beyond reputemtechnik has a reputation beyond reputemtechnik has a reputation beyond reputemtechnik has a reputation beyond reputemtechnik has a reputation beyond reputemtechnik has a reputation beyond repute
Not a Vettel fan, but congrats to him and Red Bull Racing. The team did what they had to do and won when it counted most.

Old 11-14-2010, 09:58 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Alzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond repute
Seeing Vettel up on the podium and how excited he is, I can't help but feel happy for the kid. He drove one hell of a season with plenty of ups and downs but no matter what, he was THE fastest driver on the grid all year long.

Old 11-14-2010, 10:03 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Dynamic has a reputation beyond reputeDynamic has a reputation beyond reputeDynamic has a reputation beyond reputeDynamic has a reputation beyond reputeDynamic has a reputation beyond reputeDynamic has a reputation beyond reputeDynamic has a reputation beyond reputeDynamic has a reputation beyond reputeDynamic has a reputation beyond reputeDynamic has a reputation beyond reputeDynamic has a reputation beyond repute

Old 11-14-2010, 10:21 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Alzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond repute
It was a great finish for my fantasy team this weekend! I had 1, 2, 3, plus pole position and fastest lap bonus points.

Old 11-14-2010, 12:21 PM
FIGJAM
IIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond repute
luck and competence on vettel's part. was a good championship this year.

Old 11-14-2010, 12:33 PM
Teamspeed Member
Turbogallardo You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Turbogallardo You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Turbogallardo You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Turbogallardo You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Turbogallardo You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Turbogallardo You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Turbogallardo You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Turbogallardo You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Turbogallardo You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Turbogallardo You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Turbogallardo You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
Originally Posted by IIVVX
luck and competence on vettel's part. was a good championship this year.
For the most part the only luck Vettel had this year was bad luck. But he was the fastest and best over the course of the season and he truly deserves the championship.

As for Webber, "Not bad for a number 2 driver, eh?"

Old 11-14-2010, 12:57 PM
FIGJAM
IIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Turbogallardo
For the most part the only luck Vettel had this year was bad luck. But he was the fastest and best over the course of the season and he truly deserves the championship.

As for Webber, "Not bad for a number 2 driver, eh?"
i was referring to the final race.

Old 11-14-2010, 01:40 PM
Teamspeed Member
Gary (FL) has a reputation beyond reputeGary (FL) has a reputation beyond reputeGary (FL) has a reputation beyond reputeGary (FL) has a reputation beyond reputeGary (FL) has a reputation beyond reputeGary (FL) has a reputation beyond reputeGary (FL) has a reputation beyond reputeGary (FL) has a reputation beyond reputeGary (FL) has a reputation beyond reputeGary (FL) has a reputation beyond reputeGary (FL) has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Alzilla
It was a great finish for my fantasy team this weekend! I had 1, 2, 3, plus pole position and fastest lap bonus points.
What is your team? The highest points this race was 680 for those that had 1,2,3 finish

Your not Team Alex?

Old 11-14-2010, 01:43 PM
Watch this space.
Chris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond repute
Congrats to Quattro Joe and Gray TT for winning the fantasy league... I ended up #22 - not too bad since I picked Schumi to carry my season.

Congrats to Vettel for a fine win and a great championship - it was an exciting season.

Old 11-14-2010, 01:46 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Originally Posted by Gary (FL)
What is your team? The highest points this race was 680 for those that had 1,2,3 finish

Your not Team Alex?
I'm Team Alzilla. Only managed to finish in 27th this year but I jumped 5 spots since Korea and beat Bonita by 3 pts!

Quick Reply: Official Formula 1 Abu Dhabi GP Banter Thread!