Notices
Pit-Stop Discussion Forum For Racing/Track events, DE/Autocross, Professional Racing Events, Nascar, Formula 1, IndyCar, & More.

Defiant Schumacher Hits Back At Media Critics

Search this Thread

Old 04-01-2010, 05:09 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Barrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond repute
Defiant Schumacher Hits Back At Media Critics

Following up on a previous story where both the Brittish and Italian media harshly criticized Schumi's "lackluster" return to F1.

Is he delusional? Or still the smartest man in F1?

Source: http://en.espnf1.com/f1/motorsport/story/13092.html.

Old 04-01-2010, 05:13 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Zymi You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Zymi You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Zymi You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Zymi You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Zymi You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Zymi You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Zymi You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Zymi You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Zymi You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Zymi You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Zymi You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
Thaks for posting - very interesting ;o)

Old 04-01-2010, 05:17 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
quattro joe has a reputation beyond reputequattro joe has a reputation beyond reputequattro joe has a reputation beyond reputequattro joe has a reputation beyond reputequattro joe has a reputation beyond reputequattro joe has a reputation beyond reputequattro joe has a reputation beyond reputequattro joe has a reputation beyond reputequattro joe has a reputation beyond reputequattro joe has a reputation beyond reputequattro joe has a reputation beyond repute
He will be back on the podium, guaranteed

Old 04-01-2010, 05:28 PM
Teamspeed Pro
edbhr has a reputation beyond reputeedbhr has a reputation beyond reputeedbhr has a reputation beyond reputeedbhr has a reputation beyond reputeedbhr has a reputation beyond reputeedbhr has a reputation beyond reputeedbhr has a reputation beyond reputeedbhr has a reputation beyond reputeedbhr has a reputation beyond reputeedbhr has a reputation beyond reputeedbhr has a reputation beyond repute
I like how he said his setup was more focused on the race than qualifying while he did worse in the race. He will be on the podium no doubt though.

Old 04-01-2010, 05:31 PM
Teamspeed Pro
All We'll Drive has a reputation beyond reputeAll We'll Drive has a reputation beyond reputeAll We'll Drive has a reputation beyond reputeAll We'll Drive has a reputation beyond reputeAll We'll Drive has a reputation beyond reputeAll We'll Drive has a reputation beyond reputeAll We'll Drive has a reputation beyond reputeAll We'll Drive has a reputation beyond reputeAll We'll Drive has a reputation beyond reputeAll We'll Drive has a reputation beyond reputeAll We'll Drive has a reputation beyond repute
I think everyone just expected him to win everything and dominate right off the bat, and realistically that was never going to happen.

He's in a new team (OK, old Brawn team) but the gap in performance between all the top teams wasnt very big towards the end of last year. He's basically been put into a relatively competitive team, but hasn't raced competitively in a few years.

I'm not expecting him to challenge for the title this year, but I think you'll see the team raise their game slowly over the course of the season and then he'll be a force in the coming seasons.

At the end of the day he's a perfectionist and a winner.....he'll make sure that rubs off on everyone around him.

Old 04-01-2010, 08:31 PM
Watch this space.
Chris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond repute
Just remember back to 1996 when Schumi first came to Ferrari. Now fast forward 14 years. Done.

Old 04-01-2010, 09:27 PM
Banned
STLG has a reputation beyond reputeSTLG has a reputation beyond reputeSTLG has a reputation beyond reputeSTLG has a reputation beyond reputeSTLG has a reputation beyond reputeSTLG has a reputation beyond reputeSTLG has a reputation beyond reputeSTLG has a reputation beyond reputeSTLG has a reputation beyond reputeSTLG has a reputation beyond reputeSTLG has a reputation beyond repute
I don't know if he'll get any podiums, but he'll definitely start racing better. I wouldn't be surprised if he finished top 10 the rest of the season.

Old 04-02-2010, 04:47 AM
Teamspeed Member
Simple1 is a glorious beacon of lightSimple1 is a glorious beacon of lightSimple1 is a glorious beacon of lightSimple1 is a glorious beacon of lightSimple1 is a glorious beacon of lightSimple1 is a glorious beacon of lightSimple1 is a glorious beacon of lightSimple1 is a glorious beacon of lightSimple1 is a glorious beacon of lightSimple1 is a glorious beacon of lightSimple1 is a glorious beacon of light
Originally Posted by STLG
I don't know if he'll get any podiums, but he'll definitely start racing better. I wouldn't be surprised if he finished top 10 the rest of the season.
You are on fire today boi! I think so too, he might come 2nd or 3rd though