Notices
Pit-Stop Discussion Forum For Racing/Track events, DE/Autocross, Professional Racing Events, Nascar, Formula 1, IndyCar, & More.

Alonso not impressed by Button's pace

Search this Thread

Old 02-22-2010, 02:36 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Shadow has a reputation beyond reputeShadow has a reputation beyond reputeShadow has a reputation beyond reputeShadow has a reputation beyond reputeShadow has a reputation beyond reputeShadow has a reputation beyond reputeShadow has a reputation beyond reputeShadow has a reputation beyond reputeShadow has a reputation beyond reputeShadow has a reputation beyond reputeShadow has a reputation beyond repute
I feel torn apart being a tifoso, A lewis fan, and a Schumi fan.....cant figure out who to cheer for who ever does win the WDC is going to have their work cut out for them.

I guess my hate for the Eyebrow-Jedi overrides my love for Ferrari.........

Old 02-22-2010, 03:27 AM
Teamspeed Pro
edbhr has a reputation beyond reputeedbhr has a reputation beyond reputeedbhr has a reputation beyond reputeedbhr has a reputation beyond reputeedbhr has a reputation beyond reputeedbhr has a reputation beyond reputeedbhr has a reputation beyond reputeedbhr has a reputation beyond reputeedbhr has a reputation beyond reputeedbhr has a reputation beyond reputeedbhr has a reputation beyond repute
Eyebrow-Jedi ©

Old 02-22-2010, 03:34 AM
Teamspeed Pro
like.no.other has a reputation beyond reputelike.no.other has a reputation beyond reputelike.no.other has a reputation beyond reputelike.no.other has a reputation beyond reputelike.no.other has a reputation beyond reputelike.no.other has a reputation beyond reputelike.no.other has a reputation beyond reputelike.no.other has a reputation beyond reputelike.no.other has a reputation beyond reputelike.no.other has a reputation beyond reputelike.no.other has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Barrister
We learned an awful lot from pre-season testing last year though and what we saw stayed true pretty much to the end of the season.

I pay more attention to it now than ever because of that.
Yup testing last season was very telling but at the same time I bet you that this season the times aren't as transparent as last year

Originally Posted by edbhr
Dana summed it up very nicely. I didn't spend an hour chatting with him, he was walking the track before his first race in Bahrain and he was more the kind to stop and chat with us for a few minutes, we took some pictures and best of all he autographed my Safety Car vest which is just awesome.

The only really down to earth driver is David Coulthard, I mean the guy is the Ghandi of F1, his car broke down in sector 8 in 2004 after 50 laps, the guys recovered it and he was giving out autographs and taking pictures with them literally a minute after!!

Edit: 400 POSTS
Hit the nail on the head you'd have to be an alien not to like this guy he's a saint I remember when Bahrain did their bid/presentation in Italy to get on the calendar he said some really good things about Bahrain

I hate Lewis but I acknowledge that he's a world champion and one hell of a driver having said that he'll get high of Ferrari's exhaust fumes all season long

Originally Posted by quattro joe
I'm getting all teary-eyed here. So much man love.

Lewis seems such a nice guy, maybe he should start his own talk show?

Even better, maybe they can make room for him on "The View"

Plus regarding Dana's point on how Lewis was treated in Spain I personally thought that was despicable. But sadly racism is alive and well especially in Italy and Spain. But one point that should comfort Lewis is that if he wasn't any good he would've been treated with respect I assume, a big part of it IMO is envy.

ohh and one last thing Alzilla did you do a John Kerry(flip flop) on me???? here you are in one thread saying Lewis will win the WDC and on another thread saying you'd put money on Alonso

Old 02-22-2010, 08:47 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Alzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by like.no.other
ohh and one last thing Alzilla did you do a John Kerry(flip flop) on me???? here you are in one thread saying Lewis will win the WDC and on another thread saying you'd put money on Alonso
I want Lewis to win but if I was a betting man, I'd put my money on Alonso right now.

Old 02-22-2010, 11:25 AM
Teamspeed Member
Simple1 is a glorious beacon of lightSimple1 is a glorious beacon of lightSimple1 is a glorious beacon of lightSimple1 is a glorious beacon of lightSimple1 is a glorious beacon of lightSimple1 is a glorious beacon of lightSimple1 is a glorious beacon of lightSimple1 is a glorious beacon of lightSimple1 is a glorious beacon of lightSimple1 is a glorious beacon of lightSimple1 is a glorious beacon of light
thx Barrister & edbhr I'm definitely going to spread more rep for you 2!!

Like.no.other, I'll definitely say Alzilla definitely did pull a John Kerry on you, I just read the previous thread as well and I was

Alzilla no REP FOR U!!

P.S. what is going on with me did I just agree with a Tifosi fanboi? I think I just pulled a kerry too

Old 02-22-2010, 11:34 AM
Teamspeed Pro
X2daC has a reputation beyond reputeX2daC has a reputation beyond reputeX2daC has a reputation beyond reputeX2daC has a reputation beyond reputeX2daC has a reputation beyond reputeX2daC has a reputation beyond reputeX2daC has a reputation beyond reputeX2daC has a reputation beyond reputeX2daC has a reputation beyond reputeX2daC has a reputation beyond reputeX2daC has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Shadow
I guess my hate for the Eyebrow-Jedi overrides my love for Ferrari.........
BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

That was great man.