Notices
Pit-Stop Discussion Forum For Racing/Track events, DE/Autocross, Professional Racing Events, Nascar, Formula 1, IndyCar, & More.

Hülkenberg to partner Barrichello at Williams?

Search this Thread

Old 10-26-2009, 07:49 PM
FIGJAM
IIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond repute
Hülkenberg to partner Barrichello at Williams?

Formula One news: Hülkenberg to partner Barrichello at Williams? - GPUpdate.net Formula One

With various rumours circulating surrounding drivers' futures for 2010, Willi Weber is the latest to fuel speculation after hinting that one of his drivers, GP2 Champion Nico Hülkenberg, could be racing at Williams to partner Rubens Barrichello next season.

With German Hülkenberg achieving 10 podium finishes, 5 race wins and a century of points to clinch this year's GP2 honours for the ART team, the Williams test driver is hotly tipped for a full-time race position with the Grove outfit ahead of 2010 although the team is yet confirm either its drivers or engine supplier.

"I think he has new teammate Rubens Barrichello under control," Weber, who also manages 7-time World Champion Michael Schumacher, told Bild when talking of Hülkenberg's chances for 2010. "Great expectations."

The possibility remains that Brawn's Barrichello could effectively swap places with Williams' Nico Rosberg, with German manufacturer Mercedes possibly buying into the championship winning team.

Old 10-26-2009, 08:50 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Alzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond repute
Let me be the first to say "Who?"

I'd actually like to see Barrichello stay where he's at because it'd be a shame to see Brawn lose both of their drivers, assuming that the speculation that Button will leave is true.

Old 10-26-2009, 09:37 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Shadow has a reputation beyond reputeShadow has a reputation beyond reputeShadow has a reputation beyond reputeShadow has a reputation beyond reputeShadow has a reputation beyond reputeShadow has a reputation beyond reputeShadow has a reputation beyond reputeShadow has a reputation beyond reputeShadow has a reputation beyond reputeShadow has a reputation beyond reputeShadow has a reputation beyond repute
I think Button will leave....I think he lost all desire to stay with Brawn imo, even though he should. I think it will good for Hulkenburg to be in F1...although Brawn would have to be completely stupid to lose both Button and Barichello.