Notices
Pit-Stop Discussion Forum For Racing/Track events, DE/Autocross, Professional Racing Events, Nascar, Formula 1, IndyCar, & More.

Grosjean not willing to give up second job at the bank

Search this Thread

Old 08-26-2009, 10:04 PM
FIGJAM
IIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond repute
Grosjean not willing to give up second job at the bank

Formula One news: Grosjean not willing to give up second job at the bank - GPUpdate.net Formula One

Renault's new Formula 1 driver Romain Grosjean is currently combining his job as race driver with a job at a bank in his home town Geneva. The Frenchman hopes he can continue working for both Renault and the bank.

In Valencia Romain Grosjean enjoyed his first Formula 1 Grand Prix weekend. Speaking about his first weekend in F1 he said: "It was a very exciting weekend for me; I enjoyed every second of my first race I want to say a big 'thank you' to the team for their support and help through the weekend. Everything was new and I had to learn quickly, but I managed to get comfortable with the car and gradually built my confidence over the weekend. Overall I was pleased with my performance and glad to finish the race and gain some experience. When I crossed the line all my mechanics were on the pit wall cheering me on, which made me really happy."

But apart from being one of the 20 Formula 1 drivers on the grid Grosjean also has a job at a bank in Geneva he hopes to keep while its possible in combination with his busy job as Formula 1 driver. "On Tuesday after the race I went back to work at the bank to keep in touch with reality! I think it's important to continue like this as I enjoy working there and this routine has always worked well for me in the past."

Old 08-26-2009, 10:08 PM
Watch this space.
Chris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond repute
And his chick is HOT... I can't blame him for keeping his day job until he's got a contract in hand.

Old 08-26-2009, 10:28 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Alzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond repute
I wonder what he does at the bank that he likes so much about it. Hard to believe that anybody would rather work at a bank than be an F1 driver...

Old 08-26-2009, 10:31 PM
Watch this space.
Chris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond repute
He's being smart. Look at how established drivers are getting dumped on their asses... Piquet, Bourdais, etc.

Old 08-26-2009, 10:45 PM
Teamspeed Pro
"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute
"I need to take some time off to race F1, maybe for the rest of the season"...motherf%#ker!!!

Old 08-30-2009, 05:29 AM
FIGJAM
IIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Chris from Cali
And his chick is HOT
fyi: she is TF1 reporter marion jolles