Notices
Pit-Stop Discussion Forum For Racing/Track events, DE/Autocross, Professional Racing Events, Nascar, Formula 1, IndyCar, & More.

CondorCGT Nurburgring 24hrs report and pictures

Search this Thread

Old 06-01-2009, 03:15 AM
Teamspeed Pro
03-turbo911 has a reputation beyond repute03-turbo911 has a reputation beyond repute03-turbo911 has a reputation beyond repute03-turbo911 has a reputation beyond repute03-turbo911 has a reputation beyond repute03-turbo911 has a reputation beyond repute03-turbo911 has a reputation beyond repute03-turbo911 has a reputation beyond repute03-turbo911 has a reputation beyond repute03-turbo911 has a reputation beyond repute03-turbo911 has a reputation beyond repute
Glad you figured out Photobucket LOL will hold all comments until our next face to face meeting

Old 06-01-2009, 03:40 AM
Nutcrusher
strebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond repute
Nice writeup and great photos! Thanks for sharing!

Old 06-01-2009, 07:21 AM
Teamspeed's Official Shaikh
CondorCGT has a reputation beyond reputeCondorCGT has a reputation beyond reputeCondorCGT has a reputation beyond reputeCondorCGT has a reputation beyond reputeCondorCGT has a reputation beyond reputeCondorCGT has a reputation beyond reputeCondorCGT has a reputation beyond reputeCondorCGT has a reputation beyond reputeCondorCGT has a reputation beyond reputeCondorCGT has a reputation beyond reputeCondorCGT has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by IIVVX
thanks for the pics jaber, so mathol is an arrive & drive team? what sort of budget is involved? pm if you wish. looks like you had a good time!
It was a last minute call from a friend to drive and I didnt hesitate to accept the drive in the Honda. The price as far as I know is the same as the other drivers. The team is geared for an arrive and drive as most of us there did that. It was fun and I can only hope that you will be able to come and see this awesome event

Originally Posted by JC919
Great write up and absolutely awesome pics!!! I've got to make it to this event some year.

By the way, this pic made my jaw drop!
The car took part in the classic race that normaly takes part before the start of the 24hrs. Glad you liked the pictures I am still learning how to use my Rebel XSi

Originally Posted by TommyBahama
awesome.
Thanks

Originally Posted by Alex
Jaber! Thanks man. Good to hear you did well but I expected better from you.
Alex at night I was 2 minute faster then my team mates I couldnt go any faster
But what is most important the team did a great Job driving very safe and we all made it to the end of the 24hrs I hope 1 day I can have a faster car and be in the top 10 positions

Btw how are you doing my friend????????????

Originally Posted by 03-turbo911
Glad you figured out Photobucket LOL will hold all comments until our next face to face meeting
Man that took alot of my brain capacity

Comments ON STANDBY

Originally Posted by strebo
Nice writeup and great photos! Thanks for sharing!

Thanks Glad you liked the pictures

Old 06-01-2009, 04:51 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
twisted997TT has a reputation beyond reputetwisted997TT has a reputation beyond reputetwisted997TT has a reputation beyond reputetwisted997TT has a reputation beyond reputetwisted997TT has a reputation beyond reputetwisted997TT has a reputation beyond reputetwisted997TT has a reputation beyond reputetwisted997TT has a reputation beyond reputetwisted997TT has a reputation beyond reputetwisted997TT has a reputation beyond reputetwisted997TT has a reputation beyond repute
OHHH WOW U finally posted some cool pics!!! Im glad that you had a blast

Comments hmmmmmmm pending!!!!

Old 06-01-2009, 05:09 PM
Teamspeed Pro
iLLGT2 has a reputation beyond reputeiLLGT2 has a reputation beyond reputeiLLGT2 has a reputation beyond reputeiLLGT2 has a reputation beyond reputeiLLGT2 has a reputation beyond reputeiLLGT2 has a reputation beyond reputeiLLGT2 has a reputation beyond reputeiLLGT2 has a reputation beyond reputeiLLGT2 has a reputation beyond reputeiLLGT2 has a reputation beyond reputeiLLGT2 has a reputation beyond repute
SICKKKK, thanks for sharing J, looked like quite the event!

Old 06-01-2009, 06:09 PM
TS Detailing Partner l Atlanta
whitlock has a reputation beyond reputewhitlock has a reputation beyond reputewhitlock has a reputation beyond reputewhitlock has a reputation beyond reputewhitlock has a reputation beyond reputewhitlock has a reputation beyond reputewhitlock has a reputation beyond reputewhitlock has a reputation beyond reputewhitlock has a reputation beyond reputewhitlock has a reputation beyond reputewhitlock has a reputation beyond repute
Excellent pictures! Looks like a crazy 24 hour party, must make it over there.

Old 06-01-2009, 06:11 PM
CondorCGT has a reputation beyond reputeCondorCGT has a reputation beyond reputeCondorCGT has a reputation beyond reputeCondorCGT has a reputation beyond reputeCondorCGT has a reputation beyond reputeCondorCGT has a reputation beyond reputeCondorCGT has a reputation beyond reputeCondorCGT has a reputation beyond reputeCondorCGT has a reputation beyond reputeCondorCGT has a reputation beyond reputeCondorCGT has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by twisted997TT
OHHH WOW U finally posted some cool pics!!! Im glad that you had a blast

Comments hmmmmmmm pending!!!!
Glad you like the picture cousin it was a great event next you have to come

As for the Comments you have to be there

Originally Posted by iLLGT2
SICKKKK, thanks for sharing J, looked like quite the event!

Thanks it was awesome you have to travel to the Green Hell and the 24hrs is the best event out there on track or off. I am hoping to be there next year you can Join fun

Old 06-01-2009, 06:18 PM
Originally Posted by whitlock
Excellent pictures! Looks like a crazy 24 hour party, must make it over there.
Thanks glad you liked them I should be able to take better pictures when I get my new 24-70 Lens. If you like motorsport the Green Hell is a MUST

Old 06-01-2009, 08:08 PM
FIGJAM
IIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by CondorCGT
It was fun and I can only hope that you will be able to come and see this awesome event
i hope to do more than simply watch

looking forward to it my friend

Old 06-01-2009, 10:51 PM
Teamspeed Pro
iLLGT2 has a reputation beyond reputeiLLGT2 has a reputation beyond reputeiLLGT2 has a reputation beyond reputeiLLGT2 has a reputation beyond reputeiLLGT2 has a reputation beyond reputeiLLGT2 has a reputation beyond reputeiLLGT2 has a reputation beyond reputeiLLGT2 has a reputation beyond reputeiLLGT2 has a reputation beyond reputeiLLGT2 has a reputation beyond reputeiLLGT2 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by CondorCGT
Glad you like the picture cousin it was a great event next you have to come

As for the Comments you have to be there

Thanks it was awesome you have to travel to the Green Hell and the 24hrs is the best event out there on track or off. I am hoping to be there next year you can Join fun
That would be quite the experience! One of my dreams was to take my car to Germany, drive on the RING, visit RUF and so on... Maybe some day i'll make it happen

Quick Reply: CondorCGT Nurburgring 24hrs report and pictures