Notices
Pit-Stop Discussion Forum For Racing/Track events, DE/Autocross, Professional Racing Events, Nascar, Formula 1, IndyCar, & More.

CondorCGT Nurburgring 24hrs report and pictures

Search this Thread

Old 06-21-2009, 10:33 PM
Teamspeed Pro
eshaun has a reputation beyond reputeeshaun has a reputation beyond reputeeshaun has a reputation beyond reputeeshaun has a reputation beyond reputeeshaun has a reputation beyond reputeeshaun has a reputation beyond reputeeshaun has a reputation beyond reputeeshaun has a reputation beyond reputeeshaun has a reputation beyond reputeeshaun has a reputation beyond reputeeshaun has a reputation beyond repute
Thanks for sharing so many pics of all the team cars there...participating looks like so much fun, i definitely must make it over for this event sometime.

BTW, Do you have to be a member of a team to party on the carousel like that!?!!!

Old 06-21-2009, 11:09 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Bronto has a reputation beyond reputeBronto has a reputation beyond reputeBronto has a reputation beyond reputeBronto has a reputation beyond reputeBronto has a reputation beyond reputeBronto has a reputation beyond reputeBronto has a reputation beyond reputeBronto has a reputation beyond reputeBronto has a reputation beyond reputeBronto has a reputation beyond reputeBronto has a reputation beyond repute
Great thread! Looks like you had a very pleasant 24hrs and it was a pleasure looking at all the pictures. I have to get down to the ring in near future. I'll never forget when I rode shotgun with Sabine in the 'Ringtaxi

Old 06-26-2009, 05:16 PM
Teamspeed's Official Shaikh
CondorCGT has a reputation beyond reputeCondorCGT has a reputation beyond reputeCondorCGT has a reputation beyond reputeCondorCGT has a reputation beyond reputeCondorCGT has a reputation beyond reputeCondorCGT has a reputation beyond reputeCondorCGT has a reputation beyond reputeCondorCGT has a reputation beyond reputeCondorCGT has a reputation beyond reputeCondorCGT has a reputation beyond reputeCondorCGT has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by RufMD
Amazing Jaber, what an experience ! I know you must have enjoyed every second of that....fantastic ! Glad you had a great time and got through 24hrs safe....what a thrill to do that

Always enjoy your threads Jaber, say hello to everyone back home and my best regards to them all
Jas glad you liked the pictures I am still working on my photography skills It was great fun and a last minute decision but glad I went for it as the plan was to go and watch the race this year I felt at home on the Nordschliefe even at night I had no problem going flat out. The team did well and drove very safe.
Next will be to get a drive in a fast car and fight for top positions All here says hi to you and your family hoping to see you all very soon

Originally Posted by eshaun
Thanks for sharing so many pics of all the team cars there...participating looks like so much fun, i definitely must make it over for this event sometime.

BTW, Do you have to be a member of a team to party on the carousel like that!?!!!
Thanks glad you liked te pictures it was alot of fun and many cars and drivers. This is one event you have to come to

No you dont have to be a member all can join the fun For me I am very good friends with Klaus and Sabine and I joined them

Originally Posted by Bronto
Great thread! Looks like you had a very pleasant 24hrs and it was a pleasure looking at all the pictures. I have to get down to the ring in near future. I'll never forget when I rode shotgun with Sabine in the 'Ringtaxi
Your not so far you should have joined me as a guest of mine
For me its the best event you can be part of the atmosphere is awesome
I hope next year I will be able to drive and we can meet there