Notices
Pit-Stop Discussion Forum For Racing/Track events, DE/Autocross, Professional Racing Events, Nascar, Formula 1, IndyCar, & More.

F1 - The Official Team Speed F1 Fantasy League Discussion Thread

Search this Thread

Old 04-07-2009, 10:55 PM
Seriously. Change it.
BigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond repute
I am now going with the following lineup;

Button
Alonso
Kubica
Glock
Webber

Old 04-07-2009, 10:58 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Alzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond repute
Shucks, I can't get up to 6 drivers without getting rid of Barrichello or Button. Ideally, I'd like to keep them both, but I want to add a 6th driver. Any suggestions on who to pick up if I drop Trulli and have 11.60 to spend? If I dropped Barrichello, that'd leave me with 12.10 to spend. I could get rid of Trulli and pick up either Kimi or Lewis right now. Massa is also available to me, but I get a better feeling from the other two.

Old 04-07-2009, 11:09 PM
Bo means business
Bonita has a reputation beyond reputeBonita has a reputation beyond reputeBonita has a reputation beyond reputeBonita has a reputation beyond reputeBonita has a reputation beyond reputeBonita has a reputation beyond reputeBonita has a reputation beyond reputeBonita has a reputation beyond reputeBonita has a reputation beyond reputeBonita has a reputation beyond reputeBonita has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Barrister
SHHHH! Don't tell any body about the Ferrari driver in my garage. I can get in trouble for that.

hehehehee oppss

Old 04-07-2009, 11:38 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Barrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Alzilla
Shucks, I can't get up to 6 drivers without getting rid of Barrichello or Button. Ideally, I'd like to keep them both, but I want to add a 6th driver. Any suggestions on who to pick up if I drop Trulli and have 11.60 to spend? If I dropped Barrichello, that'd leave me with 12.10 to spend. I could get rid of Trulli and pick up either Kimi or Lewis right now. Massa is also available to me, but I get a better feeling from the other two.
The trigger point for my change was the ability to swap Barrichello for Lewis straight up. If you can do that, you should. I promise that by the time we hit Spain, we will be seeing McLaren, Ferrari, Brawn 1-4 finishes for the rest of the year. After that you just need a strong finisher.

Old 04-07-2009, 11:58 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Alzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond repute
The trigger point for my change was the ability to swap Barrichello for Lewis straight up. If you can do that, you should. I promise that by the time we hit Spain, we will be seeing McLaren, Ferrari, Brawn 1-4 finishes for the rest of the year. After that you just need a strong finisher.
I switched Trulli for Kimi. I'm going to hang time and see if I can switch out Vettel or Rosberg straight up for Hamilton after Shanghai.

Old 04-08-2009, 12:05 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Barrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Alzilla
I switched Trulli for Kimi. I'm going to hang time and see if I can switch out Vettel or Rosberg straight up for Hamilton after Shanghai.
That puts you in a terrible spot! You basically have to root against Lewis in China now. If he does well then his value will skyrocket and your plan will be dashed!

Old 04-08-2009, 12:07 AM
Seriously. Change it.
BigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by BigE
I am now going with the following lineup;

Button
Alonso
Kubica
Glock
Webber
You guys got me thinking....I had a little in reserve that allowed me to switch Glock for Kimi.

Considering I have been way too fickle and have made far too many trades, I think I now have a pretty solid team. I would love to bring Lewis back into my fold and keep my 5 man format. I need strong showings from Alonso, Kubica and Webber in China....and I need Lewis to tank in China

Old 04-08-2009, 12:09 AM
Teamspeed Pro
BigE! You just quoted yourself. I love that!

Mark my words: Lewis, Kimi, Massa, Button - the rest of the way.

Old 04-08-2009, 12:11 AM
The black sheep of the family.
vtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond repute
Luckily I got Button before Melbourne!

Button
Trulli
Hamilton (sic)
Vettel.

Old 04-08-2009, 12:12 AM
Seriously. Change it.
BigE! You just quoted yourself. I love that!

Mark my words: Lewis, Kimi, Massa, Button - the rest of the way.
"Yeah bitch.....I'm quotin' myself"

Quick Reply: F1 - The Official Team Speed F1 Fantasy League Discussion Thread