Notices
Pit-Stop Discussion Forum For Racing/Track events, DE/Autocross, Professional Racing Events, Nascar, Formula 1, IndyCar, & More.

***The Official Australian GP Race Weekend Banter Thread [SPOILERS]***

Search this Thread

Old 03-29-2009, 03:03 PM
Watch this space.
Chris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond repute
I'm just glad we have such an active and knowledgeable group of F1 fanatics!

Old 03-29-2009, 03:04 PM
Official Bowel Mover
TommyBahama has a reputation beyond reputeTommyBahama has a reputation beyond reputeTommyBahama has a reputation beyond reputeTommyBahama has a reputation beyond reputeTommyBahama has a reputation beyond reputeTommyBahama has a reputation beyond reputeTommyBahama has a reputation beyond reputeTommyBahama has a reputation beyond reputeTommyBahama has a reputation beyond reputeTommyBahama has a reputation beyond reputeTommyBahama has a reputation beyond repute
hopefully i will be feeling better for the next race, i was really looking forward to watching the first race live.

Old 03-29-2009, 03:07 PM
Teamspeed Pro
TTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond repute
Dana man as love as we are all stroking your ego a bit I just have to tell you that I have been a racing fanatic for a while and an F1 fan for about 5 years but have never had this much fun with it. From last years last race banter to the way the NASCAR season is going and the large group of F1 freaks here with banters and fantasy it has been so awesome. I mean i was forcing myself to stay awake last night at 3 AM just to be able to keep participating and then went to work at 9.

So thanks man...

Old 03-29-2009, 03:11 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Alzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by TTM0TION
Dana man as love as we are all stroking your ego a bit I just have to tell you that I have been a racing fanatic for a while and an F1 fan for about 5 years but have never had this much fun with it. From last years last race banter to the way the NASCAR season is going and the large group of F1 freaks here with banters and fantasy it has been so awesome. I mean i was forcing myself to stay awake last night at 3 AM just to be able to keep participating and then went to work at 9.

So thanks man...
Dana and like.no.other are the reason I have so many posts! The Pit-Stop forum is the lifeblood of this place for me!

Old 03-29-2009, 03:11 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Barrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by TTM0TION

So thanks man...
Well thanks man. That means a lot. But I am enjoying it as much as you are! Can you believe how this season is shaping up. Now if Lewis can just catch either Brawn GP guy and Ferrari stays out of the picture it would be the perfect season!

Part of the fun is staying up late and feeling like a die-hard fan.

Old 03-29-2009, 03:15 PM
Teamspeed Pro
TTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Barrister
Well thanks man. That means a lot. But I am enjoying it as much as you are! Can you believe how this season is shaping up. Now if Lewis can just catch either Brawn GP guy and Ferrari stays out of the picture it would be the perfect season!

Part of the fun is staying up late and feeling like a die-hard fan.
That would be a dream season for sure...I'm happy for the Brawn guys, their success makes me start to like the rule changes

Old 03-29-2009, 03:18 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Barrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Alzilla
Dana and like.no.other are the reason I have so many posts! The Pit-Stop forum is the lifeblood of this place for me!
That's what a lot of people don't realize. If not for the banter threads I would have like 2,000 posts.

Old 03-29-2009, 04:08 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Zorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Mayoof
^^^ Vettel Knew that Kubica had him for pace, and with three laps to go he had no chance. He should've accepted his defeat and opted for 3rd place.
Are you kidding??? What kind of pansie would throw in the towel because the other guy is faster?? This is motor racing, you drive balls to the wall! The sandpit is a better place to be than losing a position.

Old 03-29-2009, 04:12 PM
Nutcrusher
strebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Zorro
Are you kidding??? What kind of pansie would throw in the towel because the other guy is faster?? This is motor racing, you drive balls to the wall! The sandpit is a better place to be than losing a position.
I'm with you on this one.

Old 03-29-2009, 04:35 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Alzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond repute
Race coverage is starting back up again on SPEED right now. I think I'm gonna switch over from NASCAR and watch the F1 race again to just soak it all in.

Quick Reply: ***The Official Australian GP Race Weekend Banter Thread [SPOILERS]***