Notices
Pit-Stop Discussion Forum For Racing/Track events, DE/Autocross, Professional Racing Events, Nascar, Formula 1, IndyCar, & More.

Mosley Knows Who Set Him Up!

Search this Thread

Old 02-06-2009, 08:31 PM
TS Detailing Partner l Atlanta
whitlock has a reputation beyond reputewhitlock has a reputation beyond reputewhitlock has a reputation beyond reputewhitlock has a reputation beyond reputewhitlock has a reputation beyond reputewhitlock has a reputation beyond reputewhitlock has a reputation beyond reputewhitlock has a reputation beyond reputewhitlock has a reputation beyond reputewhitlock has a reputation beyond reputewhitlock has a reputation beyond repute
Mosley Knows Who Set Him Up!

As F1 turns... the plot thickens!

-Max Mosley also shared with those MB’s over Autosport that he knows who set him up in the Spank-gate affair of last year. Apparently it is someone from within the F1 system. Quotes from Autosport.
“But I am not going to do anything or say anything until I am absolutely certain. That is going to take a little bit more time.”
Mosley said investigations to prove the individual’s identity were ongoing, with him believing the set-up took place with a view to forcing him out of office.
“It wasn’t done for fun,” he said. “It was to get rid of me. I think the theory was that if that came out, I was going to resign. That is what the News of the World thought as well. They thought I would just go away and that was it.”
Mosley confirmed that the individual he suspected was behind the affair is from F1, but said it may take several years for him to confirm the identity.
“It might take two or three years for various reasons,” explained Mosley. “I don’t care how long it takes. All sorts of other things are going to come out - there is an awful lot going on on the continent.
“We have got criminal proceedings against 17 individuals in Germany, we’ve got defamation actions in Germany, France and Italy. And in Italy the defamation actions are an adjunct to criminal proceedings, which of course are in the hands of prosecuting authorities.
“So it has become very much one of those things that takes a while. But we will get there.”

Old 02-06-2009, 09:45 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Alzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond repute
It was Bernie.

Old 02-07-2009, 10:12 AM
Official Bowel Mover
TommyBahama has a reputation beyond reputeTommyBahama has a reputation beyond reputeTommyBahama has a reputation beyond reputeTommyBahama has a reputation beyond reputeTommyBahama has a reputation beyond reputeTommyBahama has a reputation beyond reputeTommyBahama has a reputation beyond reputeTommyBahama has a reputation beyond reputeTommyBahama has a reputation beyond reputeTommyBahama has a reputation beyond reputeTommyBahama has a reputation beyond repute
does it matter? he is the one who enjoys nazi orgies. what is the crime for exposing the truth? is there some expectation of privacy at nazi orgies that I am not familiar with?

fire this tool

Old 02-07-2009, 12:03 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Barrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond repute
I confess . . . It was me.

Old 02-07-2009, 12:15 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Alzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by TommyBahama
does it matter? he is the one who enjoys nazi orgies. what is the crime for exposing the truth? is there some expectation of privacy at nazi orgies that I am not familiar with?

fire this tool
So what if he likes his hookers dressed as Nazis?? Where's the crime in that? The Nazi part is a little strange, but I've got no beef with hookers.

Old 02-07-2009, 02:49 PM
Teamspeed Pro
like.no.other has a reputation beyond reputelike.no.other has a reputation beyond reputelike.no.other has a reputation beyond reputelike.no.other has a reputation beyond reputelike.no.other has a reputation beyond reputelike.no.other has a reputation beyond reputelike.no.other has a reputation beyond reputelike.no.other has a reputation beyond reputelike.no.other has a reputation beyond reputelike.no.other has a reputation beyond reputelike.no.other has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Barrister
I confess . . . It was me.

Originally Posted by Alzilla
So what if he likes his hookers dressed as Nazis?? Where's the crime in that? The Nazi part is a little strange, but I've got no beef with hookers.
The problem is that his father was a staunch Hitler supporter so its iffy

Old 02-07-2009, 02:53 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Originally Posted by like.no.other

Oh, I didn't realize that. I just thought it was a strange fetish.

Old 02-07-2009, 03:07 PM
Bo means business
Bonita has a reputation beyond reputeBonita has a reputation beyond reputeBonita has a reputation beyond reputeBonita has a reputation beyond reputeBonita has a reputation beyond reputeBonita has a reputation beyond reputeBonita has a reputation beyond reputeBonita has a reputation beyond reputeBonita has a reputation beyond reputeBonita has a reputation beyond reputeBonita has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by like.no.other

then it makes perfect sense, he feels guilty about that, that’s why he wants Nazis doing bad things to him...spanking and so... the unconscious. God bless Freud hahaha.