Notices
Pit-Stop Discussion Forum For Racing/Track events, DE/Autocross, Professional Racing Events, Nascar, Formula 1, IndyCar, & More.

Max Mosley's son found dead

Search this Thread

Old 05-06-2009, 10:27 AM
FIGJAM
IIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond repute
Max Mosley's son found dead

Formula One news: Mosley son found dead - GPUpdate.net Formula One

The FIA has released an official statement of condolence following the death yesterday of Alexander Mosley. The son of Max Mosley, president of Formula One's governing body, was found dead at his London home after suffering from a suspected drugs overdose.

39-year-old Alexander Mosley, economist and eldest son of Max, is believed to have died in the afternoon of Tuesday as the London Ambulance service was called upon shortly after 4pm (BST). Although both an ambulance and response car were taken into action, Dr. Mosley was reported dead on the scene as paramedics could not resuscitate him.

There have been no comments from the Mosley Notting Hill residence, although Scotland Yard has released the following statement: "We were called at 16.20pm on Tuesday to reports of a male found dead at a property in (postcode) W11. He was pronounced dead at the scene. The man is in his late thirties. We believe we know the identity of the deceased. The Coroner's office has been informed."

Old 05-06-2009, 10:57 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Barrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond repute
Wow. No matter how much I dislike the way he conducts his business and personal life, nobody should have to suffer losing a child. I hope that he and his family can find solace during this difficult time.

Old 05-06-2009, 10:59 AM
Full of Win.
Gobbles has a reputation beyond reputeGobbles has a reputation beyond reputeGobbles has a reputation beyond reputeGobbles has a reputation beyond reputeGobbles has a reputation beyond reputeGobbles has a reputation beyond reputeGobbles has a reputation beyond reputeGobbles has a reputation beyond reputeGobbles has a reputation beyond reputeGobbles has a reputation beyond reputeGobbles has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Barrister
Wow. No matter how much I dislike the way he conducts his business and personal life, nobody should have to suffer losing a child. I hope that he and his family can find solace during this difficult time.
Well said.

Old 05-06-2009, 11:41 AM
Teamspeed Pro
MexicoBlue has a reputation beyond reputeMexicoBlue has a reputation beyond reputeMexicoBlue has a reputation beyond reputeMexicoBlue has a reputation beyond reputeMexicoBlue has a reputation beyond reputeMexicoBlue has a reputation beyond reputeMexicoBlue has a reputation beyond reputeMexicoBlue has a reputation beyond reputeMexicoBlue has a reputation beyond reputeMexicoBlue has a reputation beyond reputeMexicoBlue has a reputation beyond repute
Agreed. Well said Dana. My heart goes out to them.

Old 05-06-2009, 12:30 PM
Teamspeed Member
AutoCEO is an unknown quantity at this point
I agree Dana, my heart and prayers go to the family.

Old 05-06-2009, 02:31 PM
Teamspeed Pro
"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute
That's terrible, I wonder what he overdosed on?

Old 05-06-2009, 02:46 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Guest has a reputation beyond reputeGuest has a reputation beyond reputeGuest has a reputation beyond reputeGuest has a reputation beyond reputeGuest has a reputation beyond reputeGuest has a reputation beyond reputeGuest has a reputation beyond reputeGuest has a reputation beyond reputeGuest has a reputation beyond reputeGuest has a reputation beyond reputeGuest has a reputation beyond repute
This is bizarre; I too am curious what he od'd on. Given his family's financial status and the fact that he was a 39-year old economist I would have to guess it was white...

Old 05-06-2009, 07:00 PM
Teamspeed Pro
"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Guest
This is bizarre; I too am curious what he od'd on. Given his family's financial status and the fact that he was a 39-year old economist I would have to guess it was white...
Exactly what I was thinking, an economist too?

Old 05-06-2009, 07:20 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Alzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond repute
Wow, a tragic loss for Max. RIP.

Old 05-06-2009, 07:45 PM
Bo means business
Bonita has a reputation beyond reputeBonita has a reputation beyond reputeBonita has a reputation beyond reputeBonita has a reputation beyond reputeBonita has a reputation beyond reputeBonita has a reputation beyond reputeBonita has a reputation beyond reputeBonita has a reputation beyond reputeBonita has a reputation beyond reputeBonita has a reputation beyond reputeBonita has a reputation beyond repute
sorry to hear... must be difficult situation to handle