Notices
Pit-Stop Discussion Forum For Racing/Track events, DE/Autocross, Professional Racing Events, Nascar, Formula 1, IndyCar, & More.

NASCAR - Teamspeed Nascar Challenge - News, Banter and Discussion Thread

Search this Thread

Old 04-26-2009, 02:36 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Jeff_NJ has a reputation beyond reputeJeff_NJ has a reputation beyond reputeJeff_NJ has a reputation beyond reputeJeff_NJ has a reputation beyond reputeJeff_NJ has a reputation beyond reputeJeff_NJ has a reputation beyond reputeJeff_NJ has a reputation beyond reputeJeff_NJ has a reputation beyond reputeJeff_NJ has a reputation beyond reputeJeff_NJ has a reputation beyond reputeJeff_NJ has a reputation beyond repute
Well, that didnt take long. The "big one" just took out about 20 cars on lap 8. My day is shot as far as points go. Gordon and Kahne are both out, Stewart has some damage. Dont know how Regan Smith fared.

Ugh.

Old 04-26-2009, 02:44 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Alzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond repute
Damnit. I traded Jimmy Johnson back for Jeff Gordon last night. Oh well. The rest of my team is still in it.

Old 04-26-2009, 02:56 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Alzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond repute
I wasn't paying attention. Who got caught up in the 2nd caution?

Old 04-26-2009, 02:58 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Jeff_NJ has a reputation beyond reputeJeff_NJ has a reputation beyond reputeJeff_NJ has a reputation beyond reputeJeff_NJ has a reputation beyond reputeJeff_NJ has a reputation beyond reputeJeff_NJ has a reputation beyond reputeJeff_NJ has a reputation beyond reputeJeff_NJ has a reputation beyond reputeJeff_NJ has a reputation beyond reputeJeff_NJ has a reputation beyond reputeJeff_NJ has a reputation beyond repute
just a debris caution, no wrecks...

Jeff Burton lost his electrical system and they are swapping out the battery.

Old 04-26-2009, 03:01 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Originally Posted by Jeff_NJ
just a debris caution, no wrecks...

Jeff Burton lost his electrical system and they are swapping out the battery.
Oh ok. I checked the live scoring and Truex had dropped back from the lead to 5th and wondered what had happened. That first wreck was AWESOME though!

Old 04-26-2009, 03:01 PM
Seriously. Change it.
BigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond repute
Hey guys. Whats up? I've got the following team this week;

Martin - out already
Kenseth
JJ
Hamlin
Almendinger

Old 04-26-2009, 03:02 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Not trying to jinx myself but I'm not doing half bad right now, all things considered. 674 pts right now.

I've got:
Jeff Gordon
Kyle Busch
Martin Truex Jr
Juan Pablo Montoya
Ryan Newman

EDIT: down to 632 pts now.

Last edited by Alzilla; 04-26-2009 at 03:05 PM.
Old 04-26-2009, 03:07 PM
Teamspeed Pro
I'ts fruitless to look at points before the checkered flag at a restrictor plate track. Drivers can (and have) gone from the lead at the white flag, to finishing 25th at the checkers. All you can do is hope your guys are on the lead lap on the final lap and that they get a good run to the checkers.

Old 04-26-2009, 03:08 PM
Seriously. Change it.
BigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond repute
511 right now. Martin has been good to me for a while. Today, not so much. What happened to him?

I need to get rid of Almendinger. He is supposed to be a young guy with potential to podium. Has not done much at all this year. There has to be a better way to use that roster money.

Old 04-26-2009, 03:12 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Originally Posted by Jeff_NJ
I'ts fruitless to look at points before the checkered flag at a restrictor plate track. Drivers can (and have) gone from the lead at the white flag, to finishing 25th at the checkers. All you can do is hope your guys are on the lead lap on the final lap and that they get a good run to the checkers.
That's a good point. It's just fun to watch the points too and weigh in against everyone else. Are you worried I'm going to beat you again this week, Jeff?

Quick Reply: NASCAR - Teamspeed Nascar Challenge - News, Banter and Discussion Thread