Notices
Photography | Art Show off your artistic side! Talk about the latest gear and trends in the world of photography and fine Art here!

I REALLY need a new camera, what to buy?

Search this Thread

Old 06-26-2008, 01:29 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Bronto has a reputation beyond reputeBronto has a reputation beyond reputeBronto has a reputation beyond reputeBronto has a reputation beyond reputeBronto has a reputation beyond reputeBronto has a reputation beyond reputeBronto has a reputation beyond reputeBronto has a reputation beyond reputeBronto has a reputation beyond reputeBronto has a reputation beyond reputeBronto has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Stephan
im in a similar boat felix, my rebel xt has broken twice now and im finally going to upgrade, i wanted to jump into a 5D but the remplacement is being unveiled in August, so i dont want to get it and then have it replaced right away. I just bought a 40D and should have it arrive in the following days, the 50D wont be unveiled until earliest december so im not to worried about the replacement. With the 40D I also picked up myself a Canon 70-200 F2.8L IS, finally got the lens ive always wanted! I'm really excited
Nice that you're getting a 40D Please post up some thoughts and opinions on it if you've got the time. It's what I'm thinking of replacing my rebel with.