Notices
Photography | Art Show off your artistic side! Talk about the latest gear and trends in the world of photography and fine Art here!

HD video camera recs

Search this Thread

Old 03-07-2010, 11:30 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Zorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by MexicoBlue
Yeah, my impression from purely a layman's viewpoint, is that Sony is a better PC platform, and Canon is a better Mac platform. That may be completely wrong though. Would love to hear some of our resident experts chime in on that.
Sony is a PITA. PC or Mac you will feel like throwing it out the window. Been there done that, now my #1 question is "what's the output format?". I literally spent weeks setting up my 'puter to handle the stupid Sony format. Weeks of trying dozens of codecs, browsing forums, downloading every single video editor out there ...