Notices
Photography | Art Show off your artistic side! Talk about the latest gear and trends in the world of photography and fine Art here!

2009 Car Craft Nationals (PICS)

Old 07-21-2009, 01:08 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Alzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond repute
2009 Car Craft Nationals (PICS)

Here are some pics I took at the Car Craft Nationals this past Saturday when I was there with my dad. The weather was overcast and pretty chilly but it was a great turnout of cool cars (mostly American muscle). A link to my gallery with high-res images: HERE

Cool old school twin spark V12 from a 1940's school bus in an old rat rod...

...and the other end of the spectrum:

I've got more coming....

Old 07-21-2009, 01:13 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Alzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond repute
My favorite car of the show (1962 Ford Falcon):

A shot of a fraction of the crowd:

Old 07-22-2009, 12:32 AM
Teamspeed Pro

Old 07-22-2009, 10:56 AM
Full of Win.
Gobbles has a reputation beyond reputeGobbles has a reputation beyond reputeGobbles has a reputation beyond reputeGobbles has a reputation beyond reputeGobbles has a reputation beyond reputeGobbles has a reputation beyond reputeGobbles has a reputation beyond reputeGobbles has a reputation beyond reputeGobbles has a reputation beyond reputeGobbles has a reputation beyond reputeGobbles has a reputation beyond repute
Awesome pics Al! Looks like that was a HUGE event.

Old 07-22-2009, 06:18 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Originally Posted by Gobbles
Awesome pics Al! Looks like that was a HUGE event.
Not as big as the "Back To The 50's" event last month, but not too far off. I'd say there were somewhere between 7000-8000 cars in attendance at the CC Nats this year.