Notices
Modern Muscle Corvette, Saleen, Ford GT, Mustang, & More Discussion Forum.

2010 Car Craft Summer Nationals ///PICS\\\

Search this Thread

Old 07-19-2010, 08:58 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Alzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond repute
2010 Car Craft Summer Nationals ///PICS\\\

I had a great day on Saturday at the Car Craft Summer Nationals event at the Minnesota State Fair grounds in St Paul, MN. I took my dad, my uncle, and my camera and spent the afternoon enjoying the great weather, cars, and people. There were roughly 5,500 cars in attendance this year and 15,000 spectators that came out to enjoy the event.

I had a great time shooting these photos and I hope you all enjoy looking at them.

Old 07-19-2010, 09:12 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Alzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond repute
In case you hadn't noticed, all cars are welcome. This leads to a wide variety of cars from full-on drag cars, to lowered mini trucks, to import tuner cars, to beautifully restored classics and muscle cars. The wide variety of vehicles is a big part of what makes this event so much fun! Unfortunately, I missed the autocross event, burnout contest, and bikini contest since they were spread out over the weekend.

Anyway, back to the pics!

Old 07-19-2010, 09:29 AM
Teamspeed Pro

Old 07-19-2010, 09:51 AM
Teamspeed Member
Shawn Schroer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Shawn Schroer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Shawn Schroer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Shawn Schroer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Shawn Schroer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Shawn Schroer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Shawn Schroer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Shawn Schroer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Shawn Schroer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Shawn Schroer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Shawn Schroer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
Excellent photos...! Thanks for sharing. Was the BMW M engine in one of the american muscle cars...?

Old 07-19-2010, 09:55 AM
Teamspeed Pro

That's enoug photos for now. If you'd like to see the rest of my photos from the event, check out the link below:

Picasa Web Albums - Alex - 2010 Car Craf...

Old 07-19-2010, 09:58 AM
TEAMSPEED.COM
Randy@DomaniMotors has a reputation beyond reputeRandy@DomaniMotors has a reputation beyond reputeRandy@DomaniMotors has a reputation beyond reputeRandy@DomaniMotors has a reputation beyond reputeRandy@DomaniMotors has a reputation beyond reputeRandy@DomaniMotors has a reputation beyond reputeRandy@DomaniMotors has a reputation beyond reputeRandy@DomaniMotors has a reputation beyond reputeRandy@DomaniMotors has a reputation beyond reputeRandy@DomaniMotors has a reputation beyond reputeRandy@DomaniMotors has a reputation beyond repute
Beautiful pics of some beautiful machines! Nice job Alex.

Old 07-19-2010, 09:59 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Originally Posted by Shawn Schroer
Excellent photos...! Thanks for sharing. Was the BMW M engine in one of the american muscle cars...?
No, I wish it was though. That'd have been awesome! This particular engine was in its rightful home: an E39 M5.

Old 07-19-2010, 10:38 AM
Full of Win.
Gobbles has a reputation beyond reputeGobbles has a reputation beyond reputeGobbles has a reputation beyond reputeGobbles has a reputation beyond reputeGobbles has a reputation beyond reputeGobbles has a reputation beyond reputeGobbles has a reputation beyond reputeGobbles has a reputation beyond reputeGobbles has a reputation beyond reputeGobbles has a reputation beyond reputeGobbles has a reputation beyond repute
Alex....holy shit. You have upped your game big time. These photos are nothing short of spectacular. You should be working on another calendar, or collectors book, or something.

Wow.

Old 07-19-2010, 11:10 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Originally Posted by Gobbles
Alex....holy shit. You have upped your game big time. These photos are nothing short of spectacular. You should be working on another calendar, or collectors book, or something.

Wow.
Thanks buddy!

I've got a few calendars I'll be shooting in the coming months, just as soon as the K-State cheerleading calendar is wrapped up.

Now I just need a fancy Nikon D3X to play with like you do and I'd be all set.

Old 07-19-2010, 12:59 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
racefromaroll is an unknown quantity at this point
Beautiful pics Alex!!! Great job on editing!