Notices
Photography | Art Show off your artistic side! Talk about the latest gear and trends in the world of photography and fine Art here!

2009 Car Craft Nationals (PICS)

Search this Thread

Old 07-21-2009, 01:08 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Alzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond repute
2009 Car Craft Nationals (PICS)

Here are some pics I took at the Car Craft Nationals this past Saturday when I was there with my dad. The weather was overcast and pretty chilly but it was a great turnout of cool cars (mostly American muscle). A link to my gallery with high-res images: HERE

Cool old school twin spark V12 from a 1940's school bus in an old rat rod...

...and the other end of the spectrum:

I've got more coming....

Old 07-21-2009, 01:13 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Alzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond repute
My favorite car of the show (1962 Ford Falcon):

A shot of a fraction of the crowd:

Old 07-22-2009, 12:32 AM
Teamspeed Pro

Old 07-22-2009, 10:56 AM
Full of Win.
Gobbles has a reputation beyond reputeGobbles has a reputation beyond reputeGobbles has a reputation beyond reputeGobbles has a reputation beyond reputeGobbles has a reputation beyond reputeGobbles has a reputation beyond reputeGobbles has a reputation beyond reputeGobbles has a reputation beyond reputeGobbles has a reputation beyond reputeGobbles has a reputation beyond reputeGobbles has a reputation beyond repute
Awesome pics Al! Looks like that was a HUGE event.

Old 07-22-2009, 06:18 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Originally Posted by Gobbles
Awesome pics Al! Looks like that was a HUGE event.
Not as big as the "Back To The 50's" event last month, but not too far off. I'd say there were somewhere between 7000-8000 cars in attendance at the CC Nats this year.