Notices
Photography | Art Show off your artistic side! Talk about the latest gear and trends in the world of photography and fine Art here!

ALMS at Road Atlanta 10/4/08

Search this Thread

Old 10-08-2008, 07:35 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
PistolPete You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!PistolPete You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!PistolPete You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!PistolPete You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!PistolPete You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!PistolPete You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!PistolPete You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!PistolPete You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!PistolPete You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!PistolPete You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!PistolPete You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
ALMS at Road Atlanta 10/4/08

Call me crazy but I drove down to Atlanta this weekend from NYC to attend a Porsche Cayman Club gathering and attend the ALMS race at Road Atlanta.

Here are some of the photos of the race:

Old 10-08-2008, 07:36 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
PistolPete You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!PistolPete You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!PistolPete You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!PistolPete You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!PistolPete You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!PistolPete You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!PistolPete You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!PistolPete You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!PistolPete You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!PistolPete You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!PistolPete You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Check out the glowing rotors!

Old 10-08-2008, 07:37 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member

Old 10-08-2008, 07:38 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member

Old 10-08-2008, 07:38 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member

Old 10-08-2008, 07:40 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
KevinS4 has a reputation beyond reputeKevinS4 has a reputation beyond reputeKevinS4 has a reputation beyond reputeKevinS4 has a reputation beyond reputeKevinS4 has a reputation beyond reputeKevinS4 has a reputation beyond reputeKevinS4 has a reputation beyond reputeKevinS4 has a reputation beyond reputeKevinS4 has a reputation beyond reputeKevinS4 has a reputation beyond reputeKevinS4 has a reputation beyond repute
Great shots
I wish I had made it this year.

Love this one.

Old 10-08-2008, 07:50 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
Thanks Kevin. You know how long I had to wait for the Aston and Ferrari to be in the same frame as their flags?

Old 10-08-2008, 07:51 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
KevinS4 has a reputation beyond reputeKevinS4 has a reputation beyond reputeKevinS4 has a reputation beyond reputeKevinS4 has a reputation beyond reputeKevinS4 has a reputation beyond reputeKevinS4 has a reputation beyond reputeKevinS4 has a reputation beyond reputeKevinS4 has a reputation beyond reputeKevinS4 has a reputation beyond reputeKevinS4 has a reputation beyond reputeKevinS4 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by PistolPete
Thanks Kevin. You know how long I had to wait for the Aston and Ferrari to be in the same frame as their flags?
LOL I can imagine. I have been in the same situation.

Old 10-08-2008, 08:39 PM
ss7
Teamspeed Pro
ss7 has a reputation beyond reputess7 has a reputation beyond reputess7 has a reputation beyond reputess7 has a reputation beyond reputess7 has a reputation beyond reputess7 has a reputation beyond reputess7 has a reputation beyond reputess7 has a reputation beyond reputess7 has a reputation beyond reputess7 has a reputation beyond reputess7 has a reputation beyond repute
Some nice action shots, I went to Mosport ALMS race this year and it was amazing. Flags pic is great!

Old 10-08-2008, 08:44 PM
pak
Teamspeed Member
pak is a jewel in the roughpak is a jewel in the roughpak is a jewel in the roughpak is a jewel in the roughpak is a jewel in the roughpak is a jewel in the roughpak is a jewel in the roughpak is a jewel in the roughpak is a jewel in the roughpak is a jewel in the roughpak is a jewel in the rough
Man.....unreal pics!!!! Thanks for posting them. Gotta make a couple of mine my wallpaper.

pak