Notices
Performance Series Audi Models R8, S4, RS4, S5, RS5, S6, RS6, & S8 Discussion Forum.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Stage II TTRS Update

Search this Thread

Old 12-17-2012, 03:04 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
TheStigSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!TheStigSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!TheStigSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!TheStigSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!TheStigSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!TheStigSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!TheStigSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!TheStigSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!TheStigSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!TheStigSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!TheStigSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Originally Posted by krenshaw
Thanks for the kind words! It is an absolute blast to drive. And your 'Stang must be incredible to drive too -- that's quite a list of mods you have there! Very awesome.

And here's a couple more pics, per your request

Interior:

Couple more exterior:

Holy cow.....I want one of these lol. Thank you! Your car is absolutely stunning. Congrats again!

Old 12-17-2012, 03:07 PM
Former Sponsor
Kai@EliteMotorsports is a name known to allKai@EliteMotorsports is a name known to allKai@EliteMotorsports is a name known to allKai@EliteMotorsports is a name known to allKai@EliteMotorsports is a name known to allKai@EliteMotorsports is a name known to allKai@EliteMotorsports is a name known to allKai@EliteMotorsports is a name known to allKai@EliteMotorsports is a name known to allKai@EliteMotorsports is a name known to allKai@EliteMotorsports is a name known to all
You're in good hands, Tony & crew at EPL are top notch! Enjoy the car!

Old 12-20-2012, 10:49 AM
Teamspeed Pro
krenshaw has a reputation beyond reputekrenshaw has a reputation beyond reputekrenshaw has a reputation beyond reputekrenshaw has a reputation beyond reputekrenshaw has a reputation beyond reputekrenshaw has a reputation beyond reputekrenshaw has a reputation beyond reputekrenshaw has a reputation beyond reputekrenshaw has a reputation beyond reputekrenshaw has a reputation beyond reputekrenshaw has a reputation beyond repute
^^ Thanks very much! Just celebrated my 1-year anniversary with the car last week -- 15,000+ miles later, she still puts a smile on my face every time behind the wheel

Old 12-20-2012, 12:10 PM
Teamspeed Pro
krenshaw has a reputation beyond reputekrenshaw has a reputation beyond reputekrenshaw has a reputation beyond reputekrenshaw has a reputation beyond reputekrenshaw has a reputation beyond reputekrenshaw has a reputation beyond reputekrenshaw has a reputation beyond reputekrenshaw has a reputation beyond reputekrenshaw has a reputation beyond reputekrenshaw has a reputation beyond reputekrenshaw has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Kai@EliteMotorsports
You're in good hands, Tony & crew at EPL are top notch! Enjoy the car!
By the way, how's your shop's Gallardo coming along? I was following your thread over on LP and saw that 560 bumper going on. That's going to be pretty badass!

Old 01-06-2013, 09:34 AM
Teamspeed Rookie
Semi-Poor is an unknown quantity at this point
The car is already very quick, yours must be a monster now. Looks great.

Old 01-08-2013, 10:11 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Originally Posted by Semi-Poor
The car is already very quick, yours must be a monster now. Looks great.
Thanks! It's really incredible how much faster it is now than when it was stock (which, I agree, it's a very quick car in stock form).

Hey, you're from Connecticut? Me too. Where are you located? I actually only know of one other TTRS owner from CT. It's cool to have another around!

Old 01-08-2013, 07:13 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
Semi-Poor is an unknown quantity at this point
10-15 minutes from EPL

Old 01-08-2013, 07:44 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Cool... Me too.

Old 01-15-2013, 11:57 AM
Teamspeed Rookie
Quisp is an unknown quantity at this point
Hello, Nice taste in cars. I have a White TT RS also. I am curious about the wastgate mod. I have been having a problem with the power curve shifting to the right to higher rpm. When I hit the gas therer is a rattle/delay and then it kicks. From past experience with BMWs it sounds and acts like a wastegate issue(flapping before it closes). I am trying to find out if the stock wastegate looks like a solid part or another possible source of this hesitation.
I wish EPL had a western location after seeing how your car has turned out

Old 01-15-2013, 03:50 PM
R5T
Teamspeed Senior Member
R5T You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!R5T You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!R5T You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!R5T You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!R5T You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!R5T You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!R5T You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!R5T You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!R5T You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!R5T You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!R5T You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Could be a turbo actuator problem, Forge have this: Forge Motorsport | Alloy Fabrication

Quick Reply: Stage II TTRS Update