Notices
Performance Series Audi Models R8, S4, RS4, S5, RS5, S6, RS6, & S8 Discussion Forum.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

2013 Audi S6 anyone?

Search this Thread

Old 10-11-2012, 11:26 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
zzzspeed has a reputation beyond reputezzzspeed has a reputation beyond reputezzzspeed has a reputation beyond reputezzzspeed has a reputation beyond reputezzzspeed has a reputation beyond reputezzzspeed has a reputation beyond reputezzzspeed has a reputation beyond reputezzzspeed has a reputation beyond reputezzzspeed has a reputation beyond reputezzzspeed has a reputation beyond reputezzzspeed has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by mka
Today I picked up my new daily driver: Audi S6.
The first impression is very good,surprising in a positive way.
More comments in a few days.
Congrats, looking forward to your comments.

Old 10-11-2012, 03:23 PM
mka
Teamspeed Junior Member
mka has a reputation beyond reputemka has a reputation beyond reputemka has a reputation beyond reputemka has a reputation beyond reputemka has a reputation beyond reputemka has a reputation beyond reputemka has a reputation beyond reputemka has a reputation beyond reputemka has a reputation beyond reputemka has a reputation beyond reputemka has a reputation beyond repute
first impression after two days

- very low noise level in the inside / fits perfectly with the room feeling
- sovereign power, not pseudo-sporty like older Audi S-Models
- very good first impression about the cylinder shutdown
- in the positive sense unimpressive for a daily driver

Best regards
mka

Old 10-11-2012, 03:50 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Sechsgang has a reputation beyond reputeSechsgang has a reputation beyond reputeSechsgang has a reputation beyond reputeSechsgang has a reputation beyond reputeSechsgang has a reputation beyond reputeSechsgang has a reputation beyond reputeSechsgang has a reputation beyond reputeSechsgang has a reputation beyond reputeSechsgang has a reputation beyond reputeSechsgang has a reputation beyond reputeSechsgang has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by mka
Today I picked up my new daily driver: Audi S6.
The first impression is very good,surprising in a positive way.
More comments in a few days.
Take a couple of pictures!

Old 10-11-2012, 04:46 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
zzzspeed has a reputation beyond reputezzzspeed has a reputation beyond reputezzzspeed has a reputation beyond reputezzzspeed has a reputation beyond reputezzzspeed has a reputation beyond reputezzzspeed has a reputation beyond reputezzzspeed has a reputation beyond reputezzzspeed has a reputation beyond reputezzzspeed has a reputation beyond reputezzzspeed has a reputation beyond reputezzzspeed has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by mka
- very low noise level in the inside / fits perfectly with the room feeling
- sovereign power, not pseudo-sporty like older Audi S-Models
- very good first impression about the cylinder shutdown
- in the positive sense unimpressive for a daily driver
Best regards
mka
That line does not make sense to me, please clarify???

Old 10-11-2012, 04:58 PM
mka
Teamspeed Junior Member
mka has a reputation beyond reputemka has a reputation beyond reputemka has a reputation beyond reputemka has a reputation beyond reputemka has a reputation beyond reputemka has a reputation beyond reputemka has a reputation beyond reputemka has a reputation beyond reputemka has a reputation beyond reputemka has a reputation beyond reputemka has a reputation beyond repute
- Nice looking, but not overdone
- Small changes to the normal A6
- in a positive sense understatement, not showy
- I will post tomorrow some pics

Old 10-12-2012, 01:35 PM
mka
Teamspeed Junior Member
a picture

A rainy day today...
The color is oolonggrey.

The question was initially: BMW M550d or Audi S6
Both have their advantages. But so far I`m happy with my decision.

Attached Images  
Old 10-12-2012, 01:40 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
PorscheBoy has a reputation beyond reputePorscheBoy has a reputation beyond reputePorscheBoy has a reputation beyond reputePorscheBoy has a reputation beyond reputePorscheBoy has a reputation beyond reputePorscheBoy has a reputation beyond reputePorscheBoy has a reputation beyond reputePorscheBoy has a reputation beyond reputePorscheBoy has a reputation beyond reputePorscheBoy has a reputation beyond reputePorscheBoy has a reputation beyond repute
WOW that color is awesome. and beautiful car. enjoy it! still waiting to see my first s6 here in the states.

Old 10-14-2012, 11:19 AM
Teamspeed Rookie
superveloce is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally Posted by Maxtheone
I guess one reason for that is, that we know the engine is like artificially tamed and it could deliver way more power (see bentley cgt) if it was allowed to...
The engine of the S6/S7 and the Bentley CGT V8 is basically the same but the one in the CGT V8/Audi S8 has some modifications, biggest things are bigger turbos and other pistons.

The difference between S6/S7 and S8 is just incredible, I never thought you could really feel the additional 100hp of the S8 so much in that big car, in terms of subjective performance it just feels much quicker. Still the S6/S7 is a very quick car and a awesome package. Only if it comes to the sound I am a bit disappointed from the S6/S7/S8, too decent and too silent for my taste. Hopefully RS6/RS7 will be a bit more aggressive

@mka: Nice car, the color is so cool, enjoy it!

Last edited by superveloce; 10-14-2012 at 11:21 AM.
Old 10-14-2012, 01:43 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Originally Posted by mka
A rainy day today...
The color is oolonggrey.

The question was initially: BMW M550d or Audi S6
Both have their advantages. But so far I`m happy with my decision.

Quit rubbing it in that you guys get have the ability to get a 550D and the S6 avant . Here in the states, those are not avialble (550D for sure but maybe not avant).
That is an amazing color and good job getting the Avant, just love that body style. Just noticed your stable, very well done sir.
Congrats again.

Originally Posted by superveloce
The engine of the S6/S7 and the Bentley CGT V8 is basically the same but the one in the CGT V8/Audi S8 has some modifications, biggest things are bigger turbos and other pistons.

The difference between S6/S7 and S8 is just incredible, I never thought you could really feel the additional 100hp of the S8 so much in that big car, in terms of subjective performance it just feels much quicker. Still the S6/S7 is a very quick car and a awesome package. Only if it comes to the sound I am a bit disappointed from the S6/S7/S8, too decent and too silent for my taste. Hopefully RS6/RS7 will be a bit more aggressive

@mka: Nice car, the color is so cool, enjoy it!
Well informed post, Thanks and welcome.

Old 10-14-2012, 02:01 PM
Teamspeed Pro
parealtor has a reputation beyond reputeparealtor has a reputation beyond reputeparealtor has a reputation beyond reputeparealtor has a reputation beyond reputeparealtor has a reputation beyond reputeparealtor has a reputation beyond reputeparealtor has a reputation beyond reputeparealtor has a reputation beyond reputeparealtor has a reputation beyond reputeparealtor has a reputation beyond reputeparealtor has a reputation beyond repute
S6 avant?! damn it why cant they bring them to the US already?

Quick Reply: 2013 Audi S6 anyone?