Notices
Performance Series Audi Models R8, S4, RS4, S5, RS5, S6, RS6, & S8 Discussion Forum.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

2013 Audi S6 anyone?

Search this Thread

Old 09-15-2012, 01:55 AM
DBV
Teamspeed Senior Member
DBV has a reputation beyond reputeDBV has a reputation beyond reputeDBV has a reputation beyond reputeDBV has a reputation beyond reputeDBV has a reputation beyond reputeDBV has a reputation beyond reputeDBV has a reputation beyond reputeDBV has a reputation beyond reputeDBV has a reputation beyond reputeDBV has a reputation beyond reputeDBV has a reputation beyond repute
Question 2013 Audi S6 anyone?

With everybody raving about the new M5 and the TT E63, I begin to wonder: is anybody here considering or ordering the 2013 S6? It seems like an amazing package and with the tuning potential, could be THE car to get. Thoughts? Opinions? There doesn't seem to be a whole lot of love for the S6 around here...

Old 09-15-2012, 02:29 AM
Teamspeed Pro
smokinghot4cars has a reputation beyond reputesmokinghot4cars has a reputation beyond reputesmokinghot4cars has a reputation beyond reputesmokinghot4cars has a reputation beyond reputesmokinghot4cars has a reputation beyond reputesmokinghot4cars has a reputation beyond reputesmokinghot4cars has a reputation beyond reputesmokinghot4cars has a reputation beyond reputesmokinghot4cars has a reputation beyond reputesmokinghot4cars has a reputation beyond reputesmokinghot4cars has a reputation beyond repute
Love Audi's. The company is definitely making its presence known.

Old 09-15-2012, 03:48 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Blue4reF1 has a reputation beyond reputeBlue4reF1 has a reputation beyond reputeBlue4reF1 has a reputation beyond reputeBlue4reF1 has a reputation beyond reputeBlue4reF1 has a reputation beyond reputeBlue4reF1 has a reputation beyond reputeBlue4reF1 has a reputation beyond reputeBlue4reF1 has a reputation beyond reputeBlue4reF1 has a reputation beyond reputeBlue4reF1 has a reputation beyond reputeBlue4reF1 has a reputation beyond repute
My dads comes in next weekend. He's still considering the F10 M5 also though...

Old 09-15-2012, 09:04 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
AMGsound is an unknown quantity at this point
I hesitate between S6 and CayenneGTS.......

Old 09-15-2012, 11:22 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Sechsgang has a reputation beyond reputeSechsgang has a reputation beyond reputeSechsgang has a reputation beyond reputeSechsgang has a reputation beyond reputeSechsgang has a reputation beyond reputeSechsgang has a reputation beyond reputeSechsgang has a reputation beyond reputeSechsgang has a reputation beyond reputeSechsgang has a reputation beyond reputeSechsgang has a reputation beyond reputeSechsgang has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by AMGsound
I hesitate between S6 and CayenneGTS.......
I had an s6 on order due for delivery in October...they put it till MARCH next year so I just ordered a GTS haha. That comes in around December...funny you mentioned the two cars...

Old 09-15-2012, 12:51 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
zzzspeed has a reputation beyond reputezzzspeed has a reputation beyond reputezzzspeed has a reputation beyond reputezzzspeed has a reputation beyond reputezzzspeed has a reputation beyond reputezzzspeed has a reputation beyond reputezzzspeed has a reputation beyond reputezzzspeed has a reputation beyond reputezzzspeed has a reputation beyond reputezzzspeed has a reputation beyond reputezzzspeed has a reputation beyond repute
Would definitely prefer an S6 over the M5, drove an M6 coupe (same powerplant) it sucked. The e63 is badass but the S6 will have much more advanced technology.

For now, I am set on the new RRSC. Prefer a SUV over a sedan.

Old 09-15-2012, 01:04 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
zzzspeed has a reputation beyond reputezzzspeed has a reputation beyond reputezzzspeed has a reputation beyond reputezzzspeed has a reputation beyond reputezzzspeed has a reputation beyond reputezzzspeed has a reputation beyond reputezzzspeed has a reputation beyond reputezzzspeed has a reputation beyond reputezzzspeed has a reputation beyond reputezzzspeed has a reputation beyond reputezzzspeed has a reputation beyond repute
2013 Audi S6 vs. 2013 BMW M5, 2012 Mercedes-Benz E63 AMG - Comparison Test - Car and Driver

Here is a great article showing why the S6 won over the other two cars. BMW needs to step up their game, and remember why people were fans of them. I used to love BMW, they have nothing for me now.

Old 09-15-2012, 08:05 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
JenK is an unknown quantity at this point
Thinking about S6/7 once the delivery dates firm up. So, I guess it will be a 2014 !

Old 09-15-2012, 08:59 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Maxtheone You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Maxtheone You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Maxtheone You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Maxtheone You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Maxtheone You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Maxtheone You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Maxtheone You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Maxtheone You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Maxtheone You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Maxtheone You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Maxtheone You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
S6 seems like a good package, I'm missing some kind of wow-effect though

Old 09-17-2012, 07:09 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
domesticdemon has a reputation beyond reputedomesticdemon has a reputation beyond reputedomesticdemon has a reputation beyond reputedomesticdemon has a reputation beyond reputedomesticdemon has a reputation beyond reputedomesticdemon has a reputation beyond reputedomesticdemon has a reputation beyond reputedomesticdemon has a reputation beyond reputedomesticdemon has a reputation beyond reputedomesticdemon has a reputation beyond reputedomesticdemon has a reputation beyond repute
I think the S6 is def. going to be a hit but the M5 is being delivered to dealerships as we speak. They will start to show up more and more on the roads before the S6 which is why the S6 is not being talked about as much right now.

Also I'm shocked. Not only did C&D not place the M5 1st but they placed it dead last lol. WOW!!! I can die now knowing that I've seen everything lol.

Quick Reply: 2013 Audi S6 anyone?