Notices
Performance Series Audi Models R8, S4, RS4, S5, RS5, S6, RS6, & S8 Discussion Forum.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Audi S6.....talk to me....

Search this Thread

Old 06-22-2012 | 12:16 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
A3aan You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!A3aan You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!A3aan You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!A3aan You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!A3aan You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!A3aan You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!A3aan You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!A3aan You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!A3aan You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!A3aan You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!A3aan You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Originally Posted by PorscheBoy
people think a range rover is cooler than a v10 lambo powered s8 or s6? its an interesting world we live in..........
I'll take a 500hp Defender supercharged V8 over ANY SUV or 4x4 everyday!

Old 06-22-2012 | 12:21 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
PorscheBoy has a reputation beyond reputePorscheBoy has a reputation beyond reputePorscheBoy has a reputation beyond reputePorscheBoy has a reputation beyond reputePorscheBoy has a reputation beyond reputePorscheBoy has a reputation beyond reputePorscheBoy has a reputation beyond reputePorscheBoy has a reputation beyond reputePorscheBoy has a reputation beyond reputePorscheBoy has a reputation beyond reputePorscheBoy has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by A3aan
I'll take a 500hp Defender supercharged V8 over ANY SUV or 4x4 everyday!

too bad you cant bring the new defender in the states because of emissions issues but otherwise yeah that would be a cool choice

Old 07-26-2012 | 09:15 PM
Watch this space.
Chris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond repute
The Audi S6 configurator is up on the US Audi site... just an FYI. I love this car.

Old 07-26-2012 | 09:37 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
PorscheBoy has a reputation beyond reputePorscheBoy has a reputation beyond reputePorscheBoy has a reputation beyond reputePorscheBoy has a reputation beyond reputePorscheBoy has a reputation beyond reputePorscheBoy has a reputation beyond reputePorscheBoy has a reputation beyond reputePorscheBoy has a reputation beyond reputePorscheBoy has a reputation beyond reputePorscheBoy has a reputation beyond reputePorscheBoy has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Chris from Cali
The Audi S6 configurator is up on the US Audi site... just an FYI. I love this car.
building mine now for fun of course though. thanks for the news

Old 07-27-2012 | 10:50 AM
nrz
Teamspeed Senior Member
nrz You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!nrz You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!nrz You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!nrz You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!nrz You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!nrz You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!nrz You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!nrz You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!nrz You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!nrz You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!nrz You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
My fathers got an 07 S6 and I've ample seat time to know that the car would be a great DD. The V10 is plenty fast and the car handles well for it's size (I normally drive a Miata). Ton's of room on the inside as well. I need to set the cruise on the highway as I constantly top 90 without thought or hesitation.

Old 07-27-2012 | 10:14 PM
Teamspeed Member
zbaums is a name known to allzbaums is a name known to allzbaums is a name known to allzbaums is a name known to allzbaums is a name known to allzbaums is a name known to allzbaums is a name known to allzbaums is a name known to allzbaums is a name known to allzbaums is a name known to allzbaums is a name known to all
Any interest in a BMW? I've driven a few different a6's vs. 5 series, and a 2011 S6 vs. 2013 M5 . . . The BMWs just seem more fun to drive and comfortable at normal speeds. I bought the 535i after driving the a6 for a whole day, for me it was an easy decision. Just my 2 cents.

Old 07-30-2012 | 07:30 AM
Teamspeed Rookie
KoHeCon is infamous around these partsKoHeCon is infamous around these partsKoHeCon is infamous around these partsKoHeCon is infamous around these parts

We have one for sale in Belgium!

Great engine, superb drive. If only there wasn't the RS6...

Last edited by KoHeCon; 07-30-2012 at 07:32 AM.