Notices
Performance Series Audi Models R8, S4, RS4, S5, RS5, S6, RS6, & S8 Discussion Forum.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

2013 RS5 ordered...anyone else?

Search this Thread

Old 06-11-2012, 02:51 PM
Neg Rep Zen Master
Marc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by JC919
I had and Audi S4, then bought an M3 b/c I found it to be more exciting then the B7 RS4. IMO, all of the cars in this segment are playing catch up to the M3.

It is important to point out that I am by no means hip though.

Haku, for what you're looking for I think you went with the perfect car. Just put a bull bar on the front of the Audi for those deer.
I as well had an M3 followed by an E63 in 2010 and the M3 was a far more exciting car, but note I said GT Car for Audi, the S5 is just a 335 IMO and RS5 is M3 territory IMO.

Old 06-11-2012, 03:28 PM
Teamspeed's Howitzer
STOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Brobbins016
With yourself?

You really like a Benz over an Audi. Jesus, you are old...

(quietly reveling that I have Chris and Mark in the same thread to make fun of)
I do, materials wise. I think Audi's may LOOK nice inside but the interiors are cheap. I do love the gauge cluster on the Audi's- and steering wheels. But, thats about it. center navi sucks.

But compared to Porsche, nothing really 'does it for me'. Maybe Marks wife, but that's 'nother story!

Old 06-11-2012, 03:37 PM
Rolex Fanboy
h20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by JC919
I had and Audi S4, then bought an M3 b/c I found it to be more exciting then the B7 RS4. IMO, all of the cars in this segment are playing catch up to the M3.

It is important to point out that I am by no means hip though.

Haku, for what you're looking for I think you went with the perfect car. Just put a bull bar on the front of the Audi for those deer.
I'm confused?
You went from a 4 door car to a 2 door car and you are surprised it seemed more sporty?

Originally Posted by STOPPIE
I do, materials wise. I think Audi's may LOOK nice inside but the interiors are cheap. I do love the gauge cluster on the Audi's- and steering wheels. But, thats about it. center navi sucks.

But compared to Porsche, nothing really 'does it for me'. Maybe Marks wife, but that's 'nother story!
I give you open reign to try to hook up with my wife.

This could be fun to watch.

so you have my permission anytime in the NW to go for it. Confidence my friend I do not lack

Old 06-11-2012, 03:38 PM
Teamspeed's Howitzer
STOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond repute
Nor do I my friend. Nor do I.

But to be fair, I would never hit on a friends wife. Honor is honor.

But daughters that are over 21 are open game!

Old 06-11-2012, 03:48 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
PorscheBoy has a reputation beyond reputePorscheBoy has a reputation beyond reputePorscheBoy has a reputation beyond reputePorscheBoy has a reputation beyond reputePorscheBoy has a reputation beyond reputePorscheBoy has a reputation beyond reputePorscheBoy has a reputation beyond reputePorscheBoy has a reputation beyond reputePorscheBoy has a reputation beyond reputePorscheBoy has a reputation beyond reputePorscheBoy has a reputation beyond repute
lol agree with stoppie that porsche has no competition from the other german manufactures but come on.. you like merc more than audi and bmw? audi is the classiest one out of the three imo. the only cars i really like from bmw and merc are the m3 and sls but then again who doesnt like those? lol

Old 06-11-2012, 03:50 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
PorscheBoy has a reputation beyond reputePorscheBoy has a reputation beyond reputePorscheBoy has a reputation beyond reputePorscheBoy has a reputation beyond reputePorscheBoy has a reputation beyond reputePorscheBoy has a reputation beyond reputePorscheBoy has a reputation beyond reputePorscheBoy has a reputation beyond reputePorscheBoy has a reputation beyond reputePorscheBoy has a reputation beyond reputePorscheBoy has a reputation beyond repute
rs5 >>>>>> m3 >>>>>> c63 though.. for what OP is looking for. in miami everyone and their grandma has a m3. and weirdos drive c63 (in south florida at least). you can pull up to a classy party in the rs5 or keep up with a 911 on the highway and twisty roads.

Old 06-11-2012, 03:57 PM
Teamspeed Pro
"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by h20skier
I'm confused?
You went from a 4 door car to a 2 door car and you are surprised it seemed more sporty?
From my experience the e90 and e92 M3s have the same level of 'sportiness'. I'm sure I would have found increased excitement over my B5 S4 even with the four door M3.

Old 06-11-2012, 04:00 PM
Teamspeed's Howitzer
nope. I've sat in many audi's over the last few years and each time I reminded why I'm not impressed. But I did like their turbo charged A6... handled nice. Appoitments were boring.

Shit,even the 2012 C Class looks awesome. 3 series? Forget it. Boring interior... same shit for the last 12 years.

Old 06-11-2012, 04:07 PM
Rolex Fanboy
h20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by STOPPIE
nope. I've sat in many audi's over the last few years and each time I reminded why I'm not impressed. But I did like their turbo charged A6... handled nice. Appoitments were boring.

Shit,even the 2012 C Class looks awesome. 3 series? Forget it. Boring interior... same shit for the last 12 years.
I'm the same way about BMW they look no different at all. MB hasn't changed too much either. Wait 911's look close to the same for 47 years.

AWE I'm stumped now. I hate all cars.
'
Now 65' VW Microbuses, damn still have it going on

Old 06-11-2012, 04:19 PM
Teamspeed's Howitzer
microbus. <<<<<<<<<<< GAY

Quick Reply: 2013 RS5 ordered...anyone else?