Notices
Performance Series Audi Models R8, S4, RS4, S5, RS5, S6, RS6, & S8 Discussion Forum.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

2013 RS5 ordered...anyone else?

Search this Thread

Old 06-11-2012, 12:13 PM
Teamspeed's Howitzer
STOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by TeutonicCarFan
True. Mercedes are much more exciting.
idk.

I guess every time I get in an Audi (I love the way they look) I'm always underwhelmed.

Old 06-11-2012, 12:47 PM
Rolex Fanboy
h20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Brobbins016
A) I have six orders with deposits.

B) Your a Boogerhead. Boogerheads already have cool cars that I can't afford. No S6 for you!
boogerheads need cool cars too.
Originally Posted by STOPPIE
I dont get the Audi love. I think they're boring as hell.
I didn't buy my S4 to blast thru the mountains. It's quick enough. I think fantastic looking and feels great at speed or in the rain sitting in traffic.

Boring.....MB invented the word boring. Seriously makes me laugh when I see someone less than 80 driving one.
Originally Posted by TeutonicCarFan
True. Mercedes are much more exciting.
LMAO
Originally Posted by ALL WOMAN THAT HAVE DATED STOPPIE
idk.

I guess every time I go out with Chris..... I'm always underwhelmed.
Wow this surprises me. I'd think you would add fire to any situation

Old 06-11-2012, 01:16 PM
Neg Rep Zen Master
Marc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond repute
RS5 you ordered sounds like a PERFECT spec. So sorry to hear about the accident speedy recovery seems you are making good progress.

Old 06-11-2012, 01:24 PM
I need pos rep like Hulkamania NOW!
Brobbins016 has a reputation beyond reputeBrobbins016 has a reputation beyond reputeBrobbins016 has a reputation beyond reputeBrobbins016 has a reputation beyond reputeBrobbins016 has a reputation beyond reputeBrobbins016 has a reputation beyond reputeBrobbins016 has a reputation beyond reputeBrobbins016 has a reputation beyond reputeBrobbins016 has a reputation beyond reputeBrobbins016 has a reputation beyond reputeBrobbins016 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by STOPPIE
idk.

I guess every time I get in an Audi (I love the way they look) I'm always underwhelmed.
With yourself?

You really like a Benz over an Audi. Jesus, you are old...

(quietly reveling that I have Chris and Mark in the same thread to make fun of)

Last edited by Brobbins016; 06-11-2012 at 01:27 PM.
Old 06-11-2012, 01:39 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Haku has a reputation beyond reputeHaku has a reputation beyond reputeHaku has a reputation beyond reputeHaku has a reputation beyond reputeHaku has a reputation beyond reputeHaku has a reputation beyond reputeHaku has a reputation beyond reputeHaku has a reputation beyond reputeHaku has a reputation beyond reputeHaku has a reputation beyond reputeHaku has a reputation beyond repute
Mercedes was never an option... just not my thing. As other have mentioned and IMO they're for the "older" lot! ;-)

Old 06-11-2012, 01:41 PM
Neg Rep Zen Master
Marc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Brobbins016
With yourself?

You really like a Benz over an Audi. Jesus, you are old...

(quietly reveling that I have Chris and Mark in the same thread to make fun of)
Please MB is an old guys car, Black Series, Yellow series I dont care what series, if you are young and hip and you need 4 doors or even a GT car you go Audi for under 100k. BMW and MB need to play catchup.

Old 06-11-2012, 01:50 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Alzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Haku
Yup final tally...
- Triumph bent and dead
- Multiple injuries to self
- Ducati Diavel and 997 GT3 sold due to them being too painful to look at and not use them! I only have the F800GS and my Royal Enfield bikes left. I ride them occasionally.

...but.... that deer is no more! .... it has however been replaced by frigging hundreds more! We have 125 per sq mile!

I think the deer won!
Congrats on the RS5 order but it sounds like instead of a car, you should've bought some guns instead!

Old 06-11-2012, 02:00 PM
Teamspeed Pro
"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Marc
Please MB is an old guys car, Black Series, Yellow series I dont care what series, if you are young and hip and you need 4 doors or even a GT car you go Audi for under 100k. BMW and MB need to play catchup.
I had and Audi S4, then bought an M3 b/c I found it to be more exciting then the B7 RS4. IMO, all of the cars in this segment are playing catch up to the M3.

It is important to point out that I am by no means hip though.

Haku, for what you're looking for I think you went with the perfect car. Just put a bull bar on the front of the Audi for those deer.

Last edited by "The JC"; 06-11-2012 at 02:02 PM.
Old 06-11-2012, 02:27 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Haku has a reputation beyond reputeHaku has a reputation beyond reputeHaku has a reputation beyond reputeHaku has a reputation beyond reputeHaku has a reputation beyond reputeHaku has a reputation beyond reputeHaku has a reputation beyond reputeHaku has a reputation beyond reputeHaku has a reputation beyond reputeHaku has a reputation beyond reputeHaku has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by JC919
I had and Audi S4, then bought an M3 b/c I found it to be more exciting then the B7 RS4. IMO, all of the cars in this segment are playing catch up to the M3.

Haku, for what you're looking for I think you went with the perfect car. Just put a bull bar on the front of the Audi for those deer.
JC, I think you're pretty much spot on. I had considered an M3 but a couple of things (not so much to do with the car) put me off. Namely and from my experience with them, my local BMW dealer is utterly useless! I always prefer to support local dealers when I can but this lot are in a category al by themselves! So I decided to stick with a dealer who I like... another reason for the Audi.

Performance and handling on the M3 is better but the chances of me pushing either of these cars near their limits is remote as I intend to hang on to the limbs that I have left!

Old 06-11-2012, 02:29 PM
I need pos rep like Hulkamania NOW!
Brobbins016 has a reputation beyond reputeBrobbins016 has a reputation beyond reputeBrobbins016 has a reputation beyond reputeBrobbins016 has a reputation beyond reputeBrobbins016 has a reputation beyond reputeBrobbins016 has a reputation beyond reputeBrobbins016 has a reputation beyond reputeBrobbins016 has a reputation beyond reputeBrobbins016 has a reputation beyond reputeBrobbins016 has a reputation beyond reputeBrobbins016 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by JC919
Don't have to be hip when your the JC.

So I own a E class and an A4. Does that balance out to middle aged?

Last edited by Brobbins016; 06-11-2012 at 02:30 PM.

Quick Reply: 2013 RS5 ordered...anyone else?