Notices
Performance Series Audi Models R8, S4, RS4, S5, RS5, S6, RS6, & S8 Discussion Forum.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

2013 RS5 ordered...anyone else?

Search this Thread

Old 06-23-2012, 08:14 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Haku has a reputation beyond reputeHaku has a reputation beyond reputeHaku has a reputation beyond reputeHaku has a reputation beyond reputeHaku has a reputation beyond reputeHaku has a reputation beyond reputeHaku has a reputation beyond reputeHaku has a reputation beyond reputeHaku has a reputation beyond reputeHaku has a reputation beyond reputeHaku has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by ECB
Congrats!!

really a good decision imo

why did you not order the PSE?
Thanks ECB.

I thought the standard exhaust is loud enough. I'm going to listen to a 991 with the PSE next week... if it ticks the boxes I'll get it.

One cannot imagine how freeing it is to be able to order the myriad of options that you can with Porsche. Audi US has a handful of packages and you're stuck with whats in them. Yuk.

Old 06-23-2012, 08:24 PM
Teamspeed Pro
burnzie has a reputation beyond reputeburnzie has a reputation beyond reputeburnzie has a reputation beyond reputeburnzie has a reputation beyond reputeburnzie has a reputation beyond reputeburnzie has a reputation beyond reputeburnzie has a reputation beyond reputeburnzie has a reputation beyond reputeburnzie has a reputation beyond reputeburnzie has a reputation beyond reputeburnzie has a reputation beyond repute
Personally I would just go with the normal exhaust. If you want anything better later you can bet there will be a number of aftermarket options pretty soon.

Old 06-23-2012, 08:47 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Haku has a reputation beyond reputeHaku has a reputation beyond reputeHaku has a reputation beyond reputeHaku has a reputation beyond reputeHaku has a reputation beyond reputeHaku has a reputation beyond reputeHaku has a reputation beyond reputeHaku has a reputation beyond reputeHaku has a reputation beyond reputeHaku has a reputation beyond reputeHaku has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by burnzie
Personally I would just go with the normal exhaust. If you want anything better later you can bet there will be a number of aftermarket options pretty soon.
Yes especially if Sharkwerks comes up with one.